Reasons to be cheerful (part 3)

smetrov

One up side is Lerner won't be around forever and we will be (Villa fans that is)!!!!

Remember we are the club and it would be nothing without us, OK Lerner own the bricks and mortar etc but without the fans it is just a piece of land in Witton. Lerner seems intent on devaluing the part of the club that he owns and a fool and his money are soon parted.

We will all get behind the lads for every game that is a given, for all the moaning and groaning I do not believe that there is one fan on VT who likes seeing us lose whether that be against ManU or Barnsley. We all hurt and we all feel disappointment but what we have to remember is the pride and passion that we feel when we win. Our club will make us laugh sometimes and cry at others but above all that is the love we have for that name.

Some of my earliest memories are of Villa at the reserve games with my Dad and your club is a life long relationship which is stronger than any family ties or marriage. Fans very rarely change clubs but often get divorced? Lerner cannot take that relationship from us. He can hurt our club, he can break our hearts but will still look for the Villa score first come 5 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon.

Lerner will leave us eventually, sooner rather than later would be good, the state/league he leaves us in doesn't matter really as Villa will rise again it may take time but Lerner cannot destroy us!

We could be down (way) before the last match of the season and hopefully away so there won't be images of blarting fans all over telly.

Oh yes and..................

stallone.jpg

Edited by turnbull

Â