Lambert and the players owe us an apology

Demitri_C

I like the guy but he simply has to apologise to us for all that garbage we have been in last two games.

Conceded 12 in 2 games is an utter disgrace to the club.

The players have let us down greatly and I think they should also apologise for that crap.

I like the guy but he simply has to apologise to us for all that garbage we have been in last two games.

Conceded 12 in 2 games is an utter disgrace to the club.

The players have let us down greatly and I think they should also apologise for that crap.

Lambert would never do that. He is too stubborn and arrogant

They should be fined for the past two performances.. that'll soon make them perform again.

This.

None of them deserve any wages after the shower of shite they have served up in the last 2 games.

Lambert is a young ambitious manager who does have great pedigree as a player and his philosphy to play the right way is a good one but he has tried to run before he can walk. Replacing the nucleus and spine of a team with unproven kids simply will not work at this level, especially with ones like Bannan, Delph, Herd, Clark that for me simply are not good enough to be starting every week. He needed to buy atleast two more proven and experienced players in the summer to give us more balance and knowledge in key areas. Im all for giving kids a chance but they have to be blended in not all thrown in together as naivety meets rash in a very unpleasant manner,

January is now the most important month in Lamberts managerial career as if he gets it wrong we could be in a world of shit come may!.

• Like 1