Tickets

slowandlow

West Brom v Villa

Barclays Premier League

Saturday January 19 - KO 5.30pm

The Hawthorns

Allocation: 2,650

Prices: £39 [adults], £29 [O65s], £15 [u21s and full-time students], £15 [u17s]

Wheelchair tickets: five spaces - available by calling Consumer Sales on 0800 612 0970.

Friday December 7: On sale to season card holders who attended at least three Premier League away fixtures this season*

Friday December 14: On sale to season card holders who attended at least one Premier League away fixture this season *

Thursday December 20: On sale to season card holders this season*

Friday January 4: On sale to supporters who have an away booking history this season*

Wednesday January 9: On sale to supporters who have an away booking history *

Friday January 15: On sale to supporters who have a booking history*

*Strictly one ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history.

Buy Info: hotline 0800 6120970, in person Villa Village or New Street or from online box office.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2999340,00.html

seen two villa fans tweet avfcofficial to ask why they've been charged £25 for albion as u21's. as can be seen from the above information, the price should be £15.

so that's now sunderland, liverpool & albion away where they've listed the wrong ticket price details.

for sunderland they listed a young adult price of £21 (i think it was), then removed, tried to deny and refused to apologise on the phone; charging the full £29 but then agreeing to forgo the booking fee. liverpool they listed a young adult price of £33 then later removed, and now for albion they've listed on the o/s a price of £15 for students and u21's which differs to the £25 being shown (and indeed charged) on the ticket website.

beyond a joke now. fans budget for these games and they don't appreciate being told a price then, upon being charged for the game (away scheme) or ringing up to get their ticket, finding they're actually paying up to £11 more for a ticket. absolutely awful, villa. every game...

• Like 1

Was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to lend out their client reference number as I can only get a ticket from 9th January and I do fear this will be sold-out before I get a chance to get a ticket, would be highly appreciated :) If so PM me, could be a few pints in it for you ^_^

Villa's shoddy ticket office really wind me up. Trying to get tickets for this, am a ST holder yet it says I 'don't have the correct priviledges on my account to buy tickets this time around'. This is the only way I can get tickets as my mobile phone contract is capped it doesn't let me dial any numbers outside of my allowance (e.g expensive 0800/0845 numbers).

• 3 weeks later...
Â