Things to do on a saturday night in London

Larscapaldi

hmm maybe you're right :P we're just looking for some place to go out the saturday night, preferably close to the QPR area, but that's not a must. Something like Broad Street in Brum. The three of us are 26 so it has to be something for young people, that remains open late. I've only been to London a couple of times to watch the Villa but never stayed there for the night so don't know anything about it. :)

hmm maybe you're right :P we're just looking for some place to go out the saturday night, preferably close to the QPR area, but that's not a must. Something like Broad Street in Brum. The three of us are 26 so it has to be something for young people, that remains open late. I've only been to London a couple of times to watch the Villa but never stayed there for the night so don't know anything about it. :)

It's big and there's lots of bars and pubs.

I apologise if it's not very helpful, but seeing as Shepherd's Bush is an accessible area of West London, there's about forty "Broad Street"s within half an hour.

Don't go to Camden. Overpriced, way too busy and full of knobs. Shoreditch and soho are always good nights but pricey on a Saturday. Covent Garden and Leicester Square are good shouts. Pleanty of bars, always a bit busy but not too mental and if you have a wee a google you can find some deals knocking around. If you just want a few pubs you could just head over to Chelsea rather than hang around the loftus road area

Half pissed you say? :D We went to soho, **** expensive it was, 32 quid for 3 Rhum and coke :unsure: but it was alright, arrived at the 'hotel' at 7 in the morning so I suppose it must have been good! Although I'm sure it will be 100 times better when we go to the beautiful Birmingham on saturday!

Â