Open session training

Gentingthereslowly

From the pictures and tweet updates that I'm getting Lambert has been taking the session and speaking to the fans via microphone.

However we will have to wait to hear from someone who actually went to get the finer details :)

Yeah I went, took my niece and nephew along. Training session was pretty good. Benteke didn't finish a single chance the whole session though lol!

afterwards the whole squad signed every autograph the whole way along the stands. Well all apart from two!

Stephen Ireland ran straight down tunnel and gabby signed 3 or 4 for about ten seconds. Poor bloody show.

Holman, guzan, lowton, albrighton and weimann were great sports

Yeah I went, took my niece and nephew along. Training session was pretty good. Benteke didn't finish a single chance the whole session though lol!

afterwards the whole squad signed every autograph the whole way along the stands. Well all apart from two!

Stephen Ireland ran straight down tunnel and gabby signed 3 or 4 for about ten seconds. Poor bloody show.

Holman, guzan, lowton, albrighton and weimann were great sports

Thats very disappointing. Surely he would of had to get some permission off the club to do leave early considering others hung around with the fans and some even did interviews with sky etc. He seemed to do his share from what id seen in the past like at acron and on the tour in America with some of the unknown players.

The wrist isn't a great excuse in my opinion, unless he had an appointment to get it seen to. If he can play he can sign autographs.

Signing autographs is the least they can do.

Thats very disappointing. Surely he would of had to get some permission off the club to do leave early considering others hung around with the fans and some even did interviews with sky etc. He seemed to do his share from what id seen in the past like at acron and on the tour in America with some of the unknown players.

The wrist isn't a great excuse in my opinion, unless he had an appointment to get it seen to. If he can play he can sign autographs.

Signing autographs is the least they can do.

if he can play football with his feet, which aren't broken, he should be able to sign autographs using his wrist, which is broken? how does that work?

not defending him in the slightest here, just curious why you don't think a broken wrist would hinder someone signing autographs

Broken wrist stop him from saying hello and posing for pictures? Guys a prick

maybe he's sick of being called a useless this that and the other on villa message boards and doesn't want anything to do with the fans?

maybe he's sick of being called a useless this that and the other on villa message boards and doesn't want anything to do with the fans?

I've never been anything but supportive of him. Also my 8 year old nephew loves (loved) him.

No excuses for that today, sorry there just isn't

I went a couple of years ago and to be fair S.I. stayed out signing for quite a while then. Not nearly as long as Ashley though, he stayed out signing at least half an hour longer than anyone else. I guess at the time SI was looking to make friends however he could though, his stock was pretty low then. (Not that it's all that high with some now, having read he above).

Far be it from me to defend a highly paid footballer, but do we actually know why Ireland headed straight off, or is it just a bunch of assumptions?

This was my point earlier, it probably wouldn't of went unnoticed by the rest of the staff, surely he would have had to get permission to do so and there is a reasonable explanation. I normally have to explain myself when I leave work early to my superior.

This was my point earlier, it probably wouldn't of went unnoticed by the rest of the staff, surely he would have had to get permission to do so and there is a reasonable explanation. I normally have to explain myself when I leave work early to my superior.

In all likelihood it was exactly as has been discussed, but we don't actually know, so maybe one or two should think about holding back. Maybe he's ill.

I was stood just down from the dug out & hardly any of the players bothered coming down to The Trinity Stand. Holman , Vlaar, Stevens, Bowey & Lowton were the only ones who did, lots of disappointed kids down there . The players were as shit at shooting as they are on a match day. I felt quite sorry for Given , he was just stood beside the goal like Billy No Mates. I took a load of pictures if anyone interested in seeing a few .

Could people who went answer these queries?

A) Bowery & Westwood how did they train did, they have any stand out attributes?

B) was the training tactical based or just skilled for fans?

C) who looked must skillful?

D) were there any stand out performers?

Â