Nuisance Cats

GarethRDR

Thinking of getting some Jeyes Fluid down to help with this issue (and the increase of snails around the front of the house). Anyone used the stuff before?

Yup - useful for delousing chicken sheds.

Just don't expect much to grow where you put it down.

• Like 1

Was thinking, perhaps you should just mark out your own territory? You'd need to establish yourself as the top player in the local area, perhaps rough a couple of cats up, then proceed to mark out your perimeter with a good dose of p*ss up the fence.

• Like 1

Yup - useful for delousing chicken sheds.

Farmer Eames strikes again. :thumb:

Front lawn is ultimately being turned into a driveway, so no worry on the plant-based carnage but muchos grassy-arse for the heads-up.

Farmer Eames strikes again. :thumb:

Front lawn is ultimately being turned into a driveway, so no worry on the plant-based carnage but muchos grassy-arse for the heads-up.

Git orf moy laaaaaaand

I can wholly recommend the plastic bottles, half-filled with water. Since I put them round the back garden, there has not been a single shit uncovered.

I only put them round the back of the house and the alleys up the sides as an experiment and the cats have been shitting elsewhere. My front garden. And all over nextdoor's drive. Not my problem.

Â