The Week 7 discussion thread .

Brumerican

Week 7

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 8:20pm EST

Bye Week:

ATL, DEN, KC, MIA, PHI, SD

Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 1:00pm EST

Green Bay Packers at St. Louis Rams Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 1:00pm EST

Dallas Cowboys at Carolina Panthers Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 1:00pm EST

New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 1:00pm EST

Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 1:00pm EST

Washington Redskins at New York Giants Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 1:00pm EST

Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 1:00pm EST

Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 1:00pm EST

New York Jets at New England Patriots Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 4:15pm EST

Jacksonville Jaguars at Oakland Raiders Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 4:15pm EST

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 8:20pm EST

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears Monday, October 22nd, 2012 at 8:30pm EST

Seahawks @ 49ers

Ravens @ Texans

Packers @ Rams

Cowboys @ Panthers

Saints @ Bucs

Cardinals @ Vikings

Redskins @ Giants (We've got no hope, etc. etc.)

Browns @ Colts

Titans @ Bills

Jets @ Patriots

Jaguars @ Raiders

Steelers @ Bengals

Lions @ Bears

Seahawks @ 49ers

Ravens @ Texans

Packers @ Rams

Cowboys @ Panthers

Saints @ Bucs

Cardinals @ Vikings

Redskins @ Giants

Browns @ Colts

Titans @ Bills

Jets @ Patriots

Jaguars @ Raiders

Steelers @ Bengals

Lions @ Bears

I'm going to suggest this is an easier week than last and that there won't be as many upsets (there can't be, surely)

Seahawks @ 49ers

Ravens @ Texans

Packers @ Rams

Cowboys @ Panthers

Saints @ Bucs

Cardinals @ Vikings

Redskins @ Giants

Browns @ Colts

Titans @ Bills

Jets @ Patriots

Jaguars @ Raiders

Steelers @ Bengals

Lions @ Bears

Looking forward to the game tonight, very intriguing. Got the beers in. In work tomorrow but not till 1300 so bring it on.

RG3 seems like a classy guy and a good egg after reading the transcript from his conference call with the NY media. He has a smart head on his shoulders, seems like a hard worker and someone who will have success in this league for many years. Easy to like and easy to root for.

Too bad that we have to destroy him this week! :D

All jokes aside though, i think its going to be a tough game and close. NFC East games always come down to the final minutes in the 4th quarter but for once if we could just get out to an early lead and dominate against a divisional rival please!?!

RG3 seems like a classy guy and a good egg after reading the transcript from his conference call with the NY media. He has a smart head on his shoulders, seems like a hard worker and someone who will have success in this league for many years. Easy to like and easy to root for.

He's the Anti-Cam Newton

On a related yet unrelated note :P

Here are two quizzes for those of you who might want to improve your United Statian geography knowledge :)

The first one uses a map to test you on where the states are located.

States of the USA

The second one uses the same map to test you on their capitals, meaning you need to know the first quiz fairly well to have any hope at all.

Capitals of the USA

Suffice to say I'm 100% and generally awesome :P

Funny, to me the 'big mess' was north east with all the teeny tiny states :) Oh and Iowa is the state I learned at the point where everything else was filled in and there was one gap left :)

I've been to the quite a few of the states in the North East and only ones I usually get mixed are New Hampshire and Vermont, obviously once one came up I knew where the other was though.

I struggle in the middle and on the north west kind of areas. Washington/Oregon/Dakotas I'm fine with. But Nebraska, Idaho, Wyoming, Iowa, Montana and Utah I always get wrong. Sometimes Arkansas, Mississippi, Tenessee kind of areas I get jumbled as well.

Â