The Week 7 discussion thread .

Brumerican

Nice drive and TD on the board. It never ceases to amaze me how often Eli's receivers will drop balls in the endzone or just come up a yard or two shy any deny him of the passing TD. I swear we are consistently one of the top rushing TD leaders in the league every year due to this.

Typical NFC East game to be honest, tough, tight and close.

Think we have played a bit soft defensively at times, need to be more aggressive. I know we need to keep containement but they have been gashing us with their run game. Its pretty impressive tbh, but very annoying.

We seem to be moving the ball well, just need to stop settling for FG, bad throw/route stopped a sure TD from Eli to Cruz, he killed the guy at LOS on 3rd and goal and was wide open, not sure if Eli expected him to be sitting it down at that point or not, but Cruz kept going and the ball was behind incomplete.

Brees over 300 yards passing and 4 TD at HT, i hate that little bitch.

Ravens D was not great this year before Webb and Lewis went down so i think its going to be very tough going for them the remainder of the season.

not just the defence, i think they've had 4 or 5 3 and outs, they were averaging 3 yards per play before the last drive not sure what it is now, 2 really good interceptions

Â