How many of you don't know your own blood group ?

BOF

Do you know your blood group ?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know your blood group ?

• Yes of course I do
    • No, I don't know either

I don't know mine. It's something I've often wondered, and something I suppose (unless I donate) I hope I never NEED to know. Most of my friends know their blood group. One of them has a really rare blood type and is regularly called upon to donate platelets 'n sh1t.

I presume I'm in the minority in not knowing, so, do you know yours ?

I don't know either and its not something you need to know unless you need a blood transfusion.

Well I have to say if I'd put money on ONE person knowing theirs it would've been you.

I used to, when I worked in a factory I used to give blood regularly as you got 30 mins to an hour off work with free tea and biscuits! But since then I've not donated, to my shame!

I probably expect that if I am ever in need of blood I would not be in a fit state to tell any medical personnel my blood group, and that they would actually test for my blood group before giving a transfusion. I'm probably wrong though! :lol:

I don't know either and its not something you need to know unless you need a blood transfusion.

Well I have to say if I'd put money on ONE person knowing theirs it would've been you.

I've had other things measured, but not that.

Cholesterol is 3.6

8)

Think mine is B or B+ or something like that. Dunno if that says anything to you foreign fellas though. Apparantly it was rare, so they adviced me not to get a massive blood loss :(

A RH Positive, I donate every 12 weeks, my brother had a very serious operation and had to be given a lot of blood when younger so it is my way of giving something back.

Every person who is able should donate you never know, one day yourself or a member of your family might need it and it does not hurt, I go after work.

Â