Week 4 - With a Hochuli flavour \o/

Tegis

Their last score we get held on every play - nothing. Our last drive it's either a facemask on Barden or PI on Nnamdi. "Oh, I know, PI on Barden since it pushes Giants out of FG range!" What a load of shit.

Same old story in Philly though, you're never going to get a call unless it's painfully obvious.

Browns next who have a habit of beating defending Superbowl champions.....

Nicks back would be huge, his presence alone really opens things up. Rivers, Hosely and KP would be huge on D also.

RG3 is hard to hate even as a Redskin.

The polar opposite to Newton for me despite being carbon copies of each other skill wise. One is a cocky word removed, the other very likeable.

I cringe everytime that's on. It's so bad it's rather funny. That said, last years catsuit version wins it by some distance.

Surprisingly managed to stay up for the whole thing. I honestly think despite throwing 5 interceptions that Romo played pretty well. A few of them weren't even close to being his fault and Dez Bryant in particular had some bad drops.

Think Gruden said the Bears haven't had a 1,000 yard receiver since 2002, that's a hell of a long time. Marshall should do that with ease this year though.

I thought they came 5 to a pack?

Saints' biggest problem, IMO, is Spagnuolo and his scheme not being a good match for the players (think trying to get a team built by Martin O'Neill to not play hoofball...).

Â