Worst Game You've Ever Played?

villaajax

Another vote here for Tunnel B1, this time on the Saturn though. Boring, gloomy, dull, limited levels, jerky controls, terrible clipping and totally dire A.I. Oh yes, and who could forget Euro '96 - I felt insulted when I first played it, it was slow, boring and limited. Absoutely no fun to play.

Anyone remember a game for the N64 called "Hybrid Heaven"? It was set in the future where you ran through a great looking 3D military installation with beautiful graphics and rich sounds. However the game was linear as ****! It went like this: run through a corridor, meet an enemy, confront them in a turn-based fight scene, and then advance through the room to the next long corridor, confront another enemy, ad nauseum. I figured out a way of defeating most enemies, regardless of strength, with one move, the "knee kick", so learning extra moves was pointless. After a while, you also learn that you can run around most enemies without having to confront them and then knee-kick them to death. Repetitive games like that suck ass.

To show my great taste in games, I had Hard Drivin' too! Back in 1994 I had recently bought Virtua Racing and thought this would be similar. It was **** shite, the only good thing about it was the cow noise. Even the loop the loop obstacle was rubbish.

My cousin had a football game on the PC, would have been around 1992-3. I have no idea what it was called now, I've sent him a message to see if he could remember.. but basically the ONLY way you could score was to go to the corner flag and shoot from an impossible angle.. if the angle was narrow enough it would sneak in the near post and the keeper wouldn't move.. otherwise the keepers were impossible to beat.

We played on opposite sides, deliberately moved all our defenders out of the way, got it right to the penalty spot, full power into the top corner - keeper saved it every time. I think it was called Stars of Europe 92 or something like that.

Jet Set Radio. All these mega drive games remind me of 3 - the duel, flashback and speedball. Hours of fun.

Think you need to carefully read the posts and thread title mate. Jet Set Radio and Flashback were awesome games but clearly have no place in this thread!

Not a Penny More Not a Penny Less - a computer game based on the Jeffrey Archer Novel.

**** awful - worse than it sounds.

WOW...

lol yes Euro 96 was awful.

I remember USA 94 on the mega CD being dreadful, plus I hated 3 Lions on the playstation, crap game IMO.

Speaking of the Mega CD, did anyone ever play Night Trap? Absolutely **** dreadful game.

i liked the idea of 3 lions being able to go back in time was good and the way the game carried on, but if i remember the actual football was crap

Â