Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

It's time to stop being in awe of some poxy little team from up north and get a grip on reality. Wigan are poor and are going down!

Was that Mancini's prematch team talk today?

I doubt it. Wigan is West of Machester!

You're west of Manchester...

I think some people here will be in for a very rude awakening tomorrow come 16:50ish. A couple of upsets on the cards for sure....

Only a couple? So you DO think we are safe. :P

Nooo because, at least two of the teams will win tomorrow, and then Wigan will beat us on the last day and the other teams will also pick up points....I've got it all figured out.

:( hate this season. It's balls.

Did you have us to beat Norwich or Sunderland? Or Swansea to beat Wigan? Be honest.

It's time to stop being in awe of some poxy little team from up north and get a grip on reality. Wigan are poor and are going down!

North West technically

I think some people here will be in for a very rude awakening tomorrow come 16:50ish. A couple of upsets on the cards for sure....

Nooo because, at least two of the teams will win tomorrow, and then Wigan will beat us on the last day and the other teams will also pick up points....I've got it all figured out.

Did you have us to beat Norwich or Sunderland? Or Swansea to beat Wigan? Be honest.

I had us to get our two victories but I thought Wigan would beat Swansea...

You're west of Manchester...

And you are a nervous wreck!

Chill out and stop spreading doom!

So you think Wigan will win at Arsenal?

North West technically

Probably nearer to West North West I reckon.

So you think Wigan will win at Arsenal?

I think it's very very possible that they could do it, yea. Hope they don't, obviously....

If your a doom and gloom merchant I guess you could simply focus on the fact that Wigan today beat the multi million pound Man City side, won the FA Cup and that means they will now go and beat Arsenal.

If you are a realist you will see that today Wigan, currently the 18th worst side in the league after 36 games, today played well but beat a Man City side who simply didn't turn up. A Wigan side that 4 days ago lost to a Swansea side, who had **** all to play for, at home. A Wigan side who 3 days after an energy sapping final at Wembley will now go to the home of the team top of the form league desperate to win to secure a Champions League place. A Wigan side who on Tuesday will lose.

If you are a realist you will know that nothing is surprising in football. Also by your own logic they beat a Man City team that are a much better side after 36 Premier League games than Arsenal.

Also, everybody seems to think that the Wembley pitch is energy sapping but after today's result I would have thought it would be awe inspiring.

I've said from day one that Martinez is the master of psychology & he will use this win & milk it to the maximum.

Bottom line (Pun intended ;) ) Bog Rolls all round in Norwich, Sunderland, Southampton, Newcastle & B6

North West technically

Ahhh an ex boy scout

North West technically
Ahhh an ex boy scout

No, I just listened during Geography lessons!

:D

annoying we couldn't get the win, but always a tough match. wigan need to win at arsenal. Arsenal will also need to win to secure the top 4. Even a draw is fine for us. I know losing like we did was a shitter and brings out the nerves, but lets see them win first before getting worried. 

Confidence is one thing, but cocksureness has a habit of blowing up in your face.

Arsenal are a very good side

(somebody pls confirm )

Apparently Wigan are better (not my idea just the thoughts of some on here).

Dont think anyone is suggesting they're better, on the day we all know anything can happen, will anyone here be genuinely surprised if wigan did win? 

Arsenal are a very good side

(somebody pls confirm )

Apparently Wigan are better (not my idea just the thoughts of some on here).

Dont think anyone is suggesting they're better, on the day we all know anything can happen, will anyone here be genuinely surprised if wigan did win?

Yes