Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Norwich down to 10 keeper sent off. Seemed harsh.

Disgraceful decision IMO. If it was an outfield player who did exactly the same, even if they were last man, it wouldn't have been a red. Because it was the keeper it's a red... but despite all of that it's very debatable that it was even a hand ball.

Sunderland would have probably lost today had they keeper not got sent off. Hopefully Norwich can hold on for a point. This Sunderland team MON has assembled is pretty average and he is still playing Gardner as a right back even though he has millions to spend.

I know there is no point going on about it but I really do believe the mismanagement at our club was largely down to MON. If he wasnt given money to spend on overpaid average player's he would spit his dummy out and walk.(which he eventually did) His signings at Sunderland could leave them in the same mess. The guy has way to much power!

I really hope we do them at Villa Park and finish above them.

Not a bad result for us. Would have rather seen a Nowrich win, but a draw works as well.

Good chance Sunderland gets nothing from the next four matches. United, Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton. We could really do them in when we play them.

Sunderland are absolutely shit. They have a lot of really tough fixtures to come. I can see them going down. They have the complete opposite to us in that they have no momentum and the crowd are not behind them. Despite having 38k today the atmosphere sounded shit.

We will comfortably finish above them.

Edited by markavfc40

Wow I just read the start of this thread and I can't believe how many insults were thrown my way. One even said there equal chance of a top 6 finish. I also got called a clown.

Although ill think we'll stay up I think I'm owed an apology by some :)