Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I think we will lose against Wigan too. Teams can scent blood when you have had the catastrophic results we've had in the past two games, and Wigan are'nt totally useless like us. All they will have to do is run at us from midfield, we give teams so much space and stand off players they are bound to create chances.

If we're totally useless then Wigan are beyond totally useless considering they're 3 points below us.

I think we will lose against Wigan too.

if we do, were in trouble unless we win the following 3

That goal difference could be worth a couple of points to other teams around us at the end of the season.

:lol:

that's not quite how goal difference works mate

very true with the 4 games! However, there are not 4 fixtures coming up where we may recuperate any of that goal difference in my humbleopinion. Yet there are 4 (maybe moore) fixtures we could get hammered in again. Itkillsme it really does.

But you can't just ignore that many games to make the numbers fit. We are where we are because if results like this. There are 2 many games already this season where we have got a bad beating to call them abnormalities. The defense and midfield have serious problems at the moment. I just hope Lambert can sort it quick.

A fifth manager in five years is not the answer.

The team just does not seem settled. To many players plugging holes they are not suited to.

well said. agreed

Call the FA and tell them to take away those games because you think they shouldn't count. Let us know how you get on.

who said they didn't count? they do, they're just not an accurate reflection given that in those 4 we've conceded 21, and in the other 15 we've conceded 15

who said they didn't count? they do, they're just not an accurate reflection given that in those 4 we've conceded 21, and in the other 15 we've conceded 15

But you're choosing to look at the 15 games where we've conceded 15 as justification that we are hard to beat, we are 16th. We have still conceded a shocking 21 goals in just 4 games, which is an accurate reflection of how terrible our defence can be. We have no consistency and, at times, we are unbelievably crap, which Lambert needs to fix.

Mantis you are the one that is always quick to pounce on any negative opinion made of the team. You were the main person to ridicule this thread. Don't get me wrong, you're a regular poster and I value your opinion. I just want to hear you say you are eating humble pie becaus we are terrible!