Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Still think we'll be in a battle but looks like lambert is starting to know his best team.

It took injuries to some of his first choice eleven to find it so he more or less stumbled upon his best team rather than actually finding it.

It took injuries to some of his first choice eleven to find it so he more or less stumbled upon his best team rather than actually finding it.

How? He's been rotating all season.

You moan when you perceive him to get the team wrong but when he gets it right you dismiss it as being only because of injuries.

Absolute rubbish. He has been playing KEA on a regular basis and i've been saying for quite some time that he and Delph shouldn't be paired together as they are too similar. He has also been playing a system that doesn't suit the players and low and behold when we have a few injuries and he is forced to change it, we look better.

Your one of the biggest feckin moaners on here when anyone has something to say that differs from the 'in Lambert we trust' statement.

Meh - cant even be bothered. How do i block reading your shite constantly?

Firstly i'd be interested in why you have now changed your original post to 'misread post?' Secondly if you want to ignore my posts then go to your profile and you'll find the ignore button there.

How? He's been rotating all season.

You moan when you perceive him to get the team wrong but when he gets it right you dismiss it as being only because of injuries.

Because Morpheus is in this mindset of seeing everything negatively.

If something good happens, he will automatically, not even consciously, find a way to explain it that is negative.

Just like some of us will do the opposite. Something bad will happen and we'll excuse it because we might be overly positive.

Morpheus is completely entitled to his point of view, even though it is, imo, completely bat shit insane. But you'll drive yourself crazy if you try and argue him out of it, because it isn't going to happen. He's nailed his colours to the mast and it's unlikely to change.

Absolute rubbish. He has been playing KEA on a regular basis and i've been saying for quite some time that he and Delph shouldn't be paired together as they are too similar. He has also been playing a system that doesn't suit the players and low and behold when we have a few injuries and he is forced to change it, we look better.

Your one of the biggest feckin moaners on here when anyone has something to say that differs from the 'in Lambert we trust' statement.

He's still new in the job. Of course it will take time to find the best team. I remember people moaning about him persisting with Benteke but lo and behold it's paid off big time.

Yeah and you're one of the biggest **** moaners on here full stop. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Secondly if you want to ignore my posts then go to your profile and you'll find the ignore button there.

Holy Shite, there's an ignore button. Proof that there is a god!!!

No longer do I have to suffer the pointless ramlings of those who clearly have never watched a game of football in their life, let alone the villa. You know who you are!!

• Like 2

Of the 14 games we have played, this season, El Ahmadi and Delph has been paired 6 times in the midfield.

We won't be playing Man U every week.

I think the last 2 performances show a potential we haven't seen for a long time.

Yeah exactly. If we played like that yesterday but against a lesser team we would not have conceded so many and probably scored more.

We won't be playing Man U every week.

I think the last 2 performances show a potential we haven't seen for a long time.

I agree. And I also feel quite confident with the coming transfer windows, as it seems that Lambert has an eye for some quality players (obviously everyone will not be a success). Hope Lerner has seen what can be bought from abroad at reasonable prices (example being Benteke for 7 mill...).

But something must of happened within the team to allow three goals to be conceded. How could we allow that to happen, at home? I don't care if they have better players, they should still be able to realise that they are about to fudge it up if they don't keep focus.

We hit the self-destruct button, and when you are down that low in the league it's the bloody worst thing you can do.

If we did that against QPR, Reading, Wigan etc, people would go ape!

Edit: tweeked slightly as I wasn't happy with my wording, need to chill a bit. Annnd breathe

But something must of happened within the team to allow three goals to be conceded. How could we allow that to happen, at home? I don't care if they have better players, they should still be able to realise that they are about to **** it up if they don't keep focus.

We hit self-destruct button, and when you are down that low in the league it's the bloody worst thing you can do.

If we did that against QPR, Reading, Wigan etc, people would go bloody mental.

But we didn't do it against those teams, and I'm inclined to say that if we were 2-0 up against those teams with half an hour left, we wouldn't slip to a 3-2 defeat (although it's obviously impossibel to say that)

We did it against arguably the best team in the country, who have done it to 8 other premier league teams already this season.

Surely you can see the difference between doing it against United and doing it against Reading?

If we did that against QPR, Reading, Wigan etc, people would go ape!

Yeah because Man U have world class players in attack where as those teams definitely don't. It's not acceptable to throw away a lead like we did yesterday but there's a difference between doing that against a top team and doing it against a bottom team.

I can't see how it is different though. We could be winning against one of the lower teams and boom, they flick a switch and all of the sudden we are behind with 3 minutes to go. Most teams in this league have world class players too - some may not be 'world' class but they are still good enough to be paid 20k a week! Why couldn't they turn it around against us?

It shouldn't have happened yesterday, and it has really peed me off. It's even more annoying people saying we were brilliant because we were not, we played well for 50 minutes and then threw it all away. That is NOT a good performance!