Shebby Singh on Morten Gamst Pedersen and Kean

dudevillaisnice

Shebby Singh is the "global advisor" of Blackburn Rovers.

http://tinyurl.com/dxtr3yx < on Pedersen

http://tinyurl.com/czxno2q < on Kean

Speaking at an open forum with fans organised by the Blackburn Rovers Action Group, Singh said: "Morten Gamst Pedersen used to be a fantastic left winger. Unfortunately he has not reinvented himself as a central midfielder.

"He has got a clean slate. He has lost his legs, he's not been contributing to the team.

"We want people who can run and run, and keep running for 90 minutes for the cause. We are not here to entertain big names, I am sorry, and this is why teams fail.

"Morten Gamst Pedersen, under Sam Allardyce, was possibly three years younger. Wingers lose their pace and if they can't reinvent themselves as central midfielders they are, quite literally, of no use.

"There are players who are past their sell-by-date. If this club wants to move forward, you need energy, you need vigour."

Incredible.. Just Incredible.

venkys didn't know that Blackburn could get relegated

Did they not? As in when they bought them? As blind as their headless chickens so.

As for the comments above. Very naïve, ill-thought out and inexcusable for someone in that position. Shows the height of disrespect for the manager they backed and a player who has given most of his senior career to that club and is still only 30. You don't try and bridge the gap with the fans (that you caused) by shitting on your own employees in the process. It's certainly behaviour par for the course though. It shows once again that they haven't really got a clue what they're doing or how to go about fixing it. The only saving grace this season seems to be that Kean is making some very astute signings at that club.

"We want people who can run and run, and keep running for 90 minutes for the cause. We are not here to entertain big names, I am sorry, and this is why teams fail."

Given the high profile pursuits of Raul and Ronaldinho.... this seems a little hypocritical to me.

Â