FIFA 13

GarethRDR

I don't really follow Barca but am more of a Barca fan than Real, so I would agree with you there however I ignored my hatred for Pepe as he's a far better defender than Pique (in the game, not real life of course). Ah, I play Xbox so if you play Playstation the prices may be different. Last time I checked Falcao was slightly more expensive than Benzema. I want Falcao though, he seems to score 2-3 every time I play against him :(

I play Xbox, so maybe things have just changed over time. I've bought and quickly sold Falcao for a profit, and have since bought him again. Still can't quite afford Benzema. Had a shocker yesterday, losing my first three matches in Div 2, then losing two consecutive first-round matches in the cup. Decided to give my reserve side a run and got to the final, which I haven't played yet - I'm sure I'll lose anyway! Played against someone who I assume was a Villa fan in the semis, as he had the badge, kit and a few players.

I'd also like to try the Pro Clubs side of the game, but I haven't created a pro. Wasn't sure if it would be that much fun before, but it sounds like a different way to play. Not sure I'd be able to commit to being online at regular times, though.

I play Xbox, so maybe things have just changed over time. I've bought and quickly sold Falcao for a profit, and have since bought him again. Still can't quite afford Benzema. Had a shocker yesterday, losing my first three matches in Div 2, then losing two consecutive first-round matches in the cup. Decided to give my reserve side a run and got to the final, which I haven't played yet - I'm sure I'll lose anyway! Played against someone who I assume was a Villa fan in the semis, as he had the badge, kit and a few players.

I'd also like to try the Pro Clubs side of the game, but I haven't created a pro. Wasn't sure if it would be that much fun before, but it sounds like a different way to play. Not sure I'd be able to commit to being online at regular times, though.

Oh right, could be the case. I haven't checked Benzema's price since I bought him so he could have sky rocketed. I had a nightmare last night too, 3-4 div 1 games lost in a row. Think I'll be lucky to stay in div 1 this time around.

I can't seem to defend corners at all, anyone else having problems with this?

Yeah I can't guarantee that I'll be online unless it's after 10 when my gf goes to bed, then I've got the TV to myself :D but I'd love to give it a try with some reliable people, the last time I tried the pro thing it was just with random people and it was bullshit, by half time I was the only player left in the game.

Ha, no, just rubbish really. Happy with my first win though (was going to put the smiley lifting the cup here, but it appears it's not on here any more - not that I'm surprised, can't see us needing that on a Villa website for a while!)

Well I am guilty of losing the ball but not helped by receiving late passes! :)

Although I crossed in a lot last night and according to the stats I have produced 4 assists from crosses. So left wing is producing the goods!

A thank ya!

I'm getting sick of UT already. My basic bronze/silver/3-4 gold team is constantly coming up against really good sides that are fast paced, 100 chem etc. The funny thing is I'm only just losing. If my team matched theirs I'd easily win. Nevermind though, win or lose you build up your coins!

Actually, does anyone know of any GOOD cheap players I can pick up on the market? I notice pace is again important in this game so perhaps more ideal.

Well I am guilty of losing the ball but not helped by receiving late passes! :)

Although I crossed in a lot last night and according to the stats I have produced 4 assists from crosses. So left wing is producing the goods!

A thank ya!

I'd like you to thank you 2 headers and the volley I scored off those crosses as well :)

I'll be on tonight, leaving working in an hour and going to Bracknell tomorrow so not going out :)

I don't mind sitting in Midfield either CM or CAM if others want to play upfront although my striking record is 2 starts upfront and 2 goals :) lol.

I would say striking isn't just about getting it and running forward though, lay it off for time to time for someone in space or even play the 1-2 to get yourself in a better position.

Â