Tickets

mrchnry

I'd guess end of June or early July - considering info for the Burton game was released a little over a month before the game (on OS 11th June, match 14th July)

Nottingham Forest v Villa

Pre-Season Friendly

Saturday August 4 - 3pm

City Ground

Initial Ticket Allocation: 1,010

Prices: £10 [adults], £5 [O65s], £2 [u16s].

Friday July 6: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders*

Tuesday July 10: On sale to supporters who attended at least one Premier League away fixture in the 2011-2012 season*

Thursday July 12: On sale to supporters with home or away booking history*

*Strictly one ticket per client reference - remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

Buy Info: hotline 0800 6120970, in person Villa Village or New Street

• 2 weeks later...

just rang the ticket office to get tickets for this.

talked to a lovely lady who said there were only 60 tickets remaining for the game out of the allocation we've currently got. i then asked her to confirm what our allocation was for the game and how many we'd sold. she told me we could have anything up to 5000, and that so far we'd sold 2730 tickets. so a brilliant following as ever! can see us having around 4000 there. what a day that will be.

Anyone have good knowledge of teh City Ground? I've got my ticket and I'm in row V which sounds rather ominous. Will I be in the heavens? Or, as close as they can get in that stand anyways

i've been in the away end with burnley twice. and in the home end for a couple of games.

haven't got my tickets to hand right now to see what row i've been in before but you'll be fine in row V. the lower tier's not particularly deep so even if V is towards the back, you certainly won't be in the heavens. i've stood on the back couple of rows the first time i went with burnley and the only problem you might have is if you're 6ft+ in which case the netting that hangs off the tier above can obstruct your view slightly. hope that helps!

only problem you might have is if you're 6ft+ in which case the netting that hangs off the tier above can obstruct your view slightly. hope that helps!

No worries there. I'm a wee bit taller than Barry Bannan :D

Just phoned the club they said they have sold 3,000 tickets so far and for this current allocation there are 3,500 (therefore 500 still left), however this can increase if there is enough interest between now and the game.

When was the last time we played at the City Ground? The last competitive match was Nov '98, where a 2nd half Joachim brace secured a 2-2 draw in front of 25,700. We played a friendly there since then?

Â