General Chat (mobiles, tablets, etc.)

leviramsey

Perhaps you could describe how you'll use this future device and what features you need?

I'm a simple man with simple needs. Mostly I guess I'll be using it to talk to other people. Occasionally texting them and even less occasionally emailing them.

I use my works fruit-based phone for anything that requires data but I'd still like to have the coolest new phone on the market. You know - the one where everybody sees it and goes "wow you've got the new autobot 4,000" and gives you admiring looks.

Problem solved

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Best place to sell phones?

Selling my HTC desire 820 on amazon but all in getting is loads of communications with Nigerians.

I don't want to use eBay either as it's just as bad.

Any other places? It's an international version so I can't trade it in ships in this country.

I can't see why that would be hard to sell. Is it just that the usual online services barf when you enter the IMEI?

And how to you get on with the dual-SIM? I've been tempted so many times. How does it work in practice?

No idea, I got it 3 months ago and it's only just come out here. I only got it because it was cheaper than what it's being sold for here plus I was impatient.

I paid £250 for the dual sim just after Xmas, it's only been out for a few weeks here and it's about £275 for the single sim.

When I took it to cex they said they couldn't take it because it had a non EU warranty.

Â