Ticket Info

andykeenan

Pre-Season Friendly

Burton Albion v Villa

Saturday July 14 - 3pm

Pirelli Stadium

Ticket Allocation: 1,430 (1,200 standing, 230 seated)

Prices

Seated: £12 for adults, £8 for O65s and full-time students, £6 for U17s

Standing: £10 for adults, £7 for O65s and full-time students, £5 for U17s

Additional Information

Please note away sales will be based upon games played and does not include tickets for future fixtures until played

This is not an away scheme fixture.

The deadline for sales for this fixture is 1pm on Friday July 13. After this period, it will not be possible to purchase tickets from Villa Park

All tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis

The sales criteria outlined applies to all tickets including disabled/wheelchair

Lions Club member rules do not apply for sales of tickets for this fixture, all purchasers must adhere to the individual criteria as below.

Telephone and online purchases will be subject to a £2 booking fee

It is essential that you register and use only one client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Aston Villa, whether online or via the ticket office

When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too.

Sale Dates

Wednesday June 20: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders who attended at least three Premier League away fixtures in the 2011-2012 season*

Thursday June 21: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders who attended at least two Premier League away fixtures in the 2011-2012 season*

Monday June 25: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders who attended at least one Premier League away fixture in the 2011-2012 season*

Wednesday June 27: On sale to season card holders for the 2012-2013 season*

Friday June 29: On sale to supporters who attended at least three Premier League away fixtures in the 2011-2012 season*

Buy Info: hotline 0800 6120970, in person Villa Village or New Street, online by clicking icon

Well I was hoping to get to this but might not be able to now if I can't get a ticket until the 29th of June. I would have a ST again if I was going to be in the country next season, annoying!

It's on a Saturday! Hooray! I will be definately be at this one. Even when Eck was first in charge at the Walsall friendly last season there was a faint scent of hope in the air - probably more of a 'well he's here now, lets get on with it', but you know what I mean. So in the case of this game, with Lambert in his Villa trackie, on the touchline, and giving the Villa faithful a wave I expect we will be bursting with anticipation! I know I will, I'll take at least 3 pairs of backup undies.

Luckily Dad and myself attended 9 away games last season, so we're in the away end. My brothers mates are Burton Albion fans and they have all said it will be easy for those of you wanting tickets in the home end.

• 3 weeks later...
just got my ticket for this about half hour ago... all standing tickets sold out so got seating £12

Now how much seating tickets remain and is it one ticket per reference or whatever :winkold:

fixture is now confirmed as SOLD OUT. According to BAFC's official website, tickets are available in person via the club shop at the Pirelli stadium or by calling their ticket office number on 01283 565938.

Â