A Manager vs the fans

GingerCollins29

A random thought, but after 2 seasons of Houllier doing a poor job and then AM doing worse...plus reading on here and listening to radio phone ins how fans offer suggestions of what should be done differently to improve the side...

How about just appointing a coach to be a caretaker of the team, and for us fans to pick the starting 11 each week via a vote, would save the nerves during a summer transfer window when looking for a manager!

sorry, how am I a troll?

This is a football forum for villa fans, generally where fans of villa come together to discuss any aspects of villa - be they currently topical of totally off the wall.

If you don't want to comment on the topic...don't.

If you vocalised your comment - "obvious troll is obvious. lock thread, bye." then it would appear as a monotone, robotic sentence with desperately poor grammar.

This leads me to believe that you are actually the troll.

If. would. like. reply. to. post. please. do. thanks. bye.

If we're gonna vote on team selections, then wouldn't we have to take a vote on transfers. Who we sell and who we buy, and what backroom staff to bring in, and would we take a vote on whether to appeal red cards.

I didn't realise that you could only participate in the forum under certain clicky condition?! Give the guy a break, if you don't wish to participate in the thread there is nothing to say that you must.

Â