Heskey versus McLeish?

villa-revolution

Ridiculous thread.

In footballing terms (not "he gets 60k a week you know!" terms), I feel sorry for Emile. Can't have been very confident in himself when he no-doubt hears the endless amounts of jokes singling him out. How could you do your job to the best of your ability knowing such an overwhelming number of people think you're terrible at it and even your own fans taunt you about it?

Yeah I do feel sorry for him to a point, but If I was being paid that much a week then I would happily take the abuse as I roll out of the game in a maserati or something ;)

he was a shit player, but he was our shit player. I liked him, where as mcleish, I **** loathed him.
Doesn't the same thing apply?

He was (is) a shit manager but he was our shit manager...

Yeah but McLeish was a bit of a word removed where as Heskey was not. Also, the manager has much more control over team matters than a single player.

Am by a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnngggg way.

Pesky was over the hill as a player AND it was AM who kept putting him on the park to lead the line.

But AM, if he did"nt know he was a SHIT manager with his past record then he is more of an idiot than I took him for.

Â