No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

I know he's not. But it shouldn't just be about the name . Some unknown Norwegian who had achieved what he has, and of similar qualifications, ask yourself how you would feel then. The name should be irrelevant, it was for Mcleish

Richard - bollocks - he is NOT unknown, he is NOT inexperienced in the Prem or in English football.

Ask yourself if it was Lauresen or Mellberg with NO managing experience in England what would you say then?

The same as I am saying now

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he's not. But it shouldn't just be about the name . Some unknown Norwegian who had achieved what he has, and of similar qualifications, ask yourself how you would feel then. The name should be irrelevant, it was for Mcleish

Richard - bollocks - he is NOT unknown, he is NOT inexperienced in the Prem or in English football.

Ask yourself if it was Lauresen or Mellberg with NO managing experience in England what would you say then?

I wish I'd said all that.

Richard is sounding a bit patronising.

OGS is saying that he never intended the situation to get to this. He got a request via a friend monday night if he was interested in talking to Villa. Then talked to Røkke and the club, got premission to talk with Villa. Says he has ambitions about becoming PL manager, but has not actively been searching for a job.

Should have said achieved the same as he has in management, which tbh is all that concerns me

Well then you'd be asking an entirely different question.

I wonder if it still crosses the minds of the Barcelona hierarchy when they took a chance on the unproven Guardiola.

Denis you asked me the question I gave you the honest answer . If you are oly going to believe an answer from me if it is what oh want it to be then you can't blame me for that. The emotion surrounding Lauren and mellberg would not bother or interest me

Sorry to all for the offence I am causing by not jumping on the ogs bandwagon.

Ole is ours... if he was staying, he would of said so by now. Molde just doing the normal hardball to up the compensation. I'm 95% he will be our manager now.
But he just said he intends to stay. :?