General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

MM says he thinks it'll be Lee Clarke. Broke all sorts of records at Huddersfield, a big risk though. Martinez I think is unlikely having already turned down the job.

He's shit! He used a massive squad of around 40 players and spent a lot of money, yet he couldn't get them promoted. Stay away.

MM says he thinks it'll be Lee Clarke. Broke all sorts of records at Huddersfield, a big risk though. Martinez I think is unlikely having already turned down the job.

He's shit! He used a massive squad of around 40 players and spent a lot of money, yet he couldn't get them promoted. Stay away.

Its inevitable we'll be linked with everyone and his dog. Hopefully, Lerner will receive better advice than the last time instead of going for the one 'most likely to lick his arse'.

Interesting to see Ranieri touting himself, but he's too old and RL does'nt need another Houllier type situation.

I reckon its down to Lambert or Martinez. FSW is still a attractive possibility for me, but he would have to be given certain financial assurances and no way is Lerner going to dig THAT deep.

FSW??

I'd like Poyet but would be happy with Lambert, Martinez, Rodgers, AVB, Rafa and a host of others

Wouldn't be keen on Curbs, Di Matteo, Rainieri, Bradley but will get behind whoever gets the job (excluding McCarthy or Megson lol)

Great day

RL - please don't **** it up this time!!

Its inevitable we'll be linked with everyone and his dog. Hopefully, Lerner will receive better advice than the last time instead of going for the one 'most likely to lick his arse'.

Interesting to see Ranieri touting himself, but he's too old and RL does'nt need another Houllier type situation.

I reckon its down to Lambert or Martinez. FSW is still a attractive possibility for me, but he would have to be given certain financial assurances and no way is Lerner going to dig THAT deep.

FSW??

Fat Spanish Waiter... ie Benitez.

Ran Ben Schimon would be worth looking at, as what he has achieved at Ironi Kiryat Shmona is quite remarkable. Maybe too much for him straight in at the deep end of the prem right now, but do not be suprised to see his team in the CL next season (Israelis must play 2 qualifiers), which is more than can be said for us (sadly).

Ran Ben Schimon would be worth looking at, as what he has achieved at Ironi Kiryat Shmona is quite remarkable. Maybe too much for him straight in at the deep end of the prem right now, but do not be suprised to see his team in the CL next season (Israelis must play 2 qualifiers), which is more than can be said for us (sadly).

Who and who?