What do you love and hate about the city of Birmingham?

Voinjama

Also as a current student I love the University of Birmingham campus - the redbricks, the clock tower and the fact that they're trying to stay true in places (see new music hall)

I had three great years there in the early 90s, and it really is a brilliant campus. There's a great view of it from Cannon Hill Park as well, which is another place I really liked.

I'm not from Birmingham and have never lived there but I love the city and would quite happily move there.

Love Snobs, the curries, the accent and obviously the Villa. Also really like the wall of Selfridges with the silver dots on.

love moseley

love sutton coldfield

love sutton park

love custard factory

loved the que club

love balti triangle

love the yenton :hooray:

hate broad street full of words removed

hate small heath full of words removed

hate tom ross word removed :thumb:

Curry centre of England. everytime a friend or family come its the first thing they want to do.

hate- people from the outskirts of Birmingham i.e Solihull, distancing themselves from the city. who do they think they are!!!!!!!!!!!

People from Solihull dont really get uppity about being considered Brummies in my experience. It's people from the Black Country who go to great lengths to distance themselves. I can kinda see where they are coming from, the area does have a unique history. It's just a shame nobody more than 7 miles from Dudley town centre gives a ****.

People from Solihull dont really get uppity about being considered Brummies in my experience. It's people from the Black Country who go to great lengths to distance themselves. I can kinda see where they are coming from, the area does have a unique history. It's just a shame nobody more than 7 miles from Dudley town centre gives a ****.
Agreed. After all, they cornt help it if they'm yamyams.

Â