After old PC games

villaboymatt

Having a retro time at the moment and looking for the following games if anyone has them let me know your price inc postage.

Dune 2000

Star Trek: Bridge Commnader

Mech Commmander

Star Wars Battlegrounds

Freespace 2

Battle for Dune

Star Trek: Elite Force 2

I think I had MechCommander. I got it in some boxset with MechWarrior 3 and a t-shirt.

Done some research, apparently it was MechCommander Gold, from this:

stupidly large image

I don't know why I'm telling you, because if I do still have it and I can find it, I won't sell it. Bloody love that game. :P

Actually, that's a bit harsh. Tell you what, it's yours for £2000.

Did not like Z, jealous you've got all those Mech games £2000 may be a bit steep for my liking :-)

@PussEKatt - What illegal suggestions?

Moderators write in red when moderating. PussEKatt must have suggested pirating a copy from somewhere like bittorent or rapidfire, which I most certainly am not.

Did not like Z, jealous you've got all those Mech games £2000 may be a bit steep for my liking :-)

Moderators write in red when moderating. PussEKatt must have suggested pirating a copy from somewhere like bittorent or rapidfire, which I most certainly am not.

snipped

snipped

Which is PIRACY. So yes.

snipped

Which is PIRACY. So yes.

NO.

I obviously can't explain properly or the mods will cut it out again but I will try to explain in as much detail as I can ( you will have to work a lot out for yourself though )

I have one of the games he was talking about and as one Villa supporter to another I was trying to help out with one of my games.

I have a program called Game Jackall, it is a legitimate program sold by Slysoft ( the company who sell Clond CD and Clone DVD and Any DVD etc )With this program installed on your PC,you install an original game or application or whatever then using Game Jacall and the original disk you get G.J to read your disk and it then makes a shortcut that you can use to play the game without the original disk bieng in your CD/DVD drive.So I only needed my original disk in case of a re-install or something.This is as far as I can go with an explination or I will get cut again.

I hope the MODS out there leave this post alone as I dont want people on this forum to think I am a software pirate ( just a Villa supporter )

Or just read the EULA on the back of the game you are trying to pirate.

Oh, and this is a handy feature of VT when you want to post something you might not want everybody to see: flCat.gif

Yeah, and you arent the admin of the site and you dont get the threats that the Federation Against Copyright Theft send to it if they read posts like that. It's a public forum and the posting guidelines which you agreed to when you made an account say you cant promote illegal activity on this website. So seriously, stop acting like a **** child and let it go.

Â