Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

We could´ve won games or at least get some draws during january...now we risk losing every game and that is very dangerous

we've played chelsea and man u twice since the window opened, signing ronaldinho wouldn't have made a difference.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 days into january and no signing other than Bardsley loan! It is very poor considering our position and that we need players probably more than any squad in Premier. I´m getting more and more frustrated...please give us something!

We could´ve won games or at least get some draws during january...now we risk losing every game and that is very dangerous.

Damn your posts are so depressing, lighten up there is still plenty of transfer window left!!

Yes I know...but it is a fact that this window is very depressing. We can sit around and sing that we have a lovely bright future with Lerner and Mon...and we do have...but it is only results that will prove it. Results in transfer market and on the pitch.

I am defenitely not alone here to have this feeling and I guess that some of the players feel unhappy with process too. It is not good for Villa as a club to have such a problem clinching deals...everyone sees that...and they will think 100 times before they sign us.

Dica now seems to be heading for Fiorentina in Italy...yet another..supposed target...that vanish from our sight. I fear that we are in a situation that will get worse by the day. If we not get any signings we will have a squad without any confidence and without any morale. They are awaiting reinforcement as we are...because MON has told them that "Help is on the way"...

Is it going to be help on the pitch as teammates or is it going to be someone that clean their shoes after they´ve played a game? :winkold:

It is not good for Villa as a club to have such a problem clinching deals...everyone sees that...and they will think 100 times before they sign us.

Who are the other Premiership Clubs who have been doing all these amazing deals then? Boa Morte to West Ham is hardly earth shattering. Every year in Jan most of the business gets done in the last few days of the month. Am sure it'll be the same this year for us and every other Club. Just hang on...

17 days into january and no signing other than Bardsley loan! It is very poor considering our position and that we need players probably more than any squad in Premier. I´m getting more and more frustrated...please give us something!

We could´ve won games or at least get some draws during january...now we risk losing every game and that is very dangerous.

Damn your posts are so depressing, lighten up there is still plenty of transfer window left!!

Its probably still dark most of the day up there in Sweden. My Scandy mates say it can drive you mad...or to drink.

Why has no one mentioned Lauren from Arsenal.....he's a quality right back and i'd stuff Hughes any day to have him in our side...it seems he's going on the cheap as well...i'm as frustrated as any to see these players of quality..Heinze....Lauren etc....not even being linked to us....i think in another day or so i'll be one of those ficcle "schitzo" ppl i slated in an earlier post...lol

He's been mentioned several times. On pages... doh. :oops: Well he has! Of course he's better than Hughes, and I think he'll be out of contract at the end of the season. He'll be 30 in a few days' time but as a short fix he'd be fine. But he's already showed a lack of interest in moving out of London.

Whilst there is still 2 weeks of the transfer window open and I believe we will make moves, I have to agree with some that this window,all things considered has been very depressing. I had thought that we would have been able to make some exciting signings by now. In saying this, I am not criticising anyone and I do understand the problems with signing people in January. None the less, I am so far very dismayed.

So much so that I look at the game at the weekend and worry that we may lose.

I would LOVE Heinze.

I brought this up a few months ago as had heard that even back then he had become surplus to requirements - most people on here laughed me out of town!!!

He is one of my favourite Premiership players, and IMO there would be no better rock to build a new squad upon. PLease say you're interested MON, Please!!!!!

I would LOVE Heinze.

I brought this up a few months ago as had heard that even back then he had become surplus to requirements - most people on here laughed me out of town!!!

He is one of my favourite Premiership players, and IMO there would be no better rock to build a new squad upon. PLease say you're interested MON, Please!!!!!

totally agree, it is obvious Evra is Fergie's option at LB and Heinze is too good to be a reserve.

Don't ask me why, lol, but I feel a signing coming on today.

Hmmmm.

Why?

Complete guess.

We're due one.

People say that everyday :lol::P

I can definitely tell you what will happen today......feck all.

Someone was right today my prediction :D painful that it is :(