Barclays Premier League

Ewood Park, Blackburn

Ticket Allocation - 3,000

Ticket Prices

£29 [adults]

£15 [over 65s]

£7 [under 16s]

Sale Dates

Friday February 3rd: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Thursday February 9th: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesday February 15th: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2011/2012 season**

Monday February 20th: On sale to supporters with Away Booking History**

Friday February 24th: On sale to supporters with Home Booking History*

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering if i can use a couple of client refs. or if someone will be willing to sort me out two tickets. I can get myself one, but my mates have no booking history.

Thanks.

Yeah I'll send you a PM. Can't make this one any more due to an alarming lack of funds :(

so are we sure this is pretty much sold out then? excellent support if so, at 30 quid a ticket. and when we're this shit.

i ask because the ticket office told us we'd sold out of the 1800 initial allocation for newcastle. and then we turned up and there wouldn't have been more than 1300 there!

also, there was never 3700 in that end at wigan yesterday. that was 5000! only empty seats were a small block nearest wigan's singing fans. cracking support again.

so are we sure this is pretty much sold out then? excellent support if so, at 30 quid a ticket. and when we're this shit.

i ask because the ticket office told us we'd sold out of the 1800 initial allocation for newcastle. and then we turned up and there wouldn't have been more than 1300 there!

also, there was never 3700 in that end at wigan yesterday. that was 5000! only empty seats were a small block nearest wigan's singing fans. cracking support again.

There were only litter collectors in that end at Wigan yesterday..................if, however, you mean on Saturday!! :winkold:

Â