Favourite Quotes

donnie

It’s about mixing, a lil coke here, an anti-viral there, maybe some amphetamines, some crack and a toot of pcp, that usually gets me outta bed in the afternoon. By midnight Im partying, maybe doing ten chicks a night, some she-males, whatever. Might get a call from the producer or script coordinator, then I am back filming the next day if they can get me outta bed. This is the life I wanted and I alovin it. When you have tiger-blood, HIV aint nothing.

Edited by Follyfoot

20 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It’s about mixing, a lil coke here, an anti-viral there, maybe some amphetamines, some crack and a toot of pcp, that usually gets me outta bed in the afternoon. By midnight Im partying, maybe doing ten chicks a night, some she-males, whatever. Might get a call from the producer or script coordinator, then I am back filming the next day if they can get me outta bed. This is the life I wanted and I alovin it. When you have tiger-blood, HIV aint nothing.

Sir Ralph Richardson? 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Keith Chegwin. 

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Â