PS3 160gb or 320gb?

Demitri_C

well my fat ps3 is on its final legs and am looking at getting one of the boney ps3's but not sure what one to get out of the two in terms of the sizes

ive seen on game i can get 160GB with fifa and need for speed for £200

then there are other deals around the £250 mark for the 320GB with uncharted 3, fifa and battlefield (no interest whatsoever in that game)

is it worth getting the 320gb? i mean it seems like an awful amount of amount of memory are you even going to be close to filling that up? is 160gb big enough? am not looking to spend more than £200-£250

HELP! :P

I've got the 120gb and have not/will probably never use that much room until the ps4 lol.

I still have saves from GTA4 and MGS which were my ps3 saves in 08.

Unless you'll be downloading netflix/lovefilm I dont think you'll use it all up bud.

lovely thanks guys was thinking do i really need the 320gb? i mean ok its £50 difference but really ive never going to use that much and i am not even a hardcore gamer

now need to find a good deal for 160gb, debating wther to wait after xmas or get one now

I have a 320GB which is about half full after 6 months, but I do download alot of 'freebies' from PS+ and other stuff from PSN. If you're not arsed about that 160GB will be fine

I bought the 160GB from Amazon and they did a deal with the 320 a day later so returned it and got the 320. I read loads and loads of opinions from everyone saying almost everyone will struggle to fill more than 160GB, especially if you can stream media over your home network. I was quite happy to stay with the 160 until Amazon did the deal.

Depends entirely on what you're going to do with it.

If you're going to play lots of games, rarely delete the installs of games you've already put on there, install a lot of add on content and other PSN content, use it like a video jukebox, installing video and movies to it... then 320gb might be worth while.

If you're not going to go mad with content and as your collection grows occasionally don't mind pruning some of the data, 160gb will do you fine. Later on you can add a bigger HD anyway if you want to.

The only thing that might sway you to a 320gb is if the deal makes the 320gb a more interesting purchase.

Â