I couldn't think of a good topic title

Dante_Lockhart

It wasn't meant to be - in the grand scheme of things, this happens to everybody, many times.

Not worth wasting emotional energy dwelling on it.

EDIT: Put it another way: sometimes Person A likes Person B, but Person B doesn't like Person A. Doesn't mean there is ANYTHING "wrong" with Person A, it's just one of those things, and you move on.

When I was young I wasted a lot of time stressing about whether or not I was attractive to women. I developed pointless infatuations with girls who weren't interested, and then beat myself up about it.

When I met my missus, we had a conversation about what "types" we liked, and she said something that seemed to me totally profound and eye-opening (but with hindsight should have been utterly bleeding obvious). She said: "I like people who like me. Anything else would just be a waste of time". Bingo.

Relax, tomorrow's another day.

I know, I know. I really do. That's why I'm angry at myself about it. She was never going to be good for me, we were total opposites (maturity wise, habits, hobbies, personality - and opposites may attract but this was really opposite).

It was just the fact she showed an interest in me, and that doesn't happen very often so I felt the need to try and hold on to it.

So yeah, anger at self for being a clingy mess and not bucking up. Buuut, I'm going to the gym in an hour so I'll work out my issues there :D

Dante, steer clear of the dating sites as they will just piss you off at the moment.

Glad you sorted some help out mate! Hope your back to your normal alphabetti spaghetti cooking, no fear hat wearing ways in no time! :thumb:

...and girls are weird creatures so dont worry about it, its why im sticking to women I know already!

I cannot fathom for the life of me why a twenty-something year old would even contemplate joing a dating site?

You're in the prime of your life, with friends, who should be out and about - not meeting people on websites..

Have some pride man! :D

Â