Cradle snatching, what's acceptable?

b6bloke

I've never had the pleasure of dating an older woman... but I think it'd go up to about 30 personally. I dont think it'd ever happen unfortunately as I do have quite youthfull looks, so I tend to pitch my tent at the other end of the field!

Would you really go up to 55? knowing that she'd be 60 by the time you were 34? :lol:

When I was 28 I got very friendly with this girl from Mauritius I was working with. Something nearly happened, but didn't, after I was told she was only 16. Everyone who knew us just laughed. No one held it against me, because you just couldn't tell how old she was and I pulled the plug when it became clear it was inappropriate.

When I was 28 I got very friendly with this girl from Mauritius I was working with. Something nearly happened, but didn't, after I was told she was only 16. Everyone who knew us just laughed. No one held it against me, because you just couldn't tell how old she was and I pulled the plug when it became clear it was inappropriate.

I cannot believe at that age that she was into that! :winkold:

Yeah it get's a bit sketchy past 50 I suppose.

My ex is married to a 47 year old and she's 23.

Fair play to him because she's fit. But she's an idiot. He's not even rich.

Hung like a horse then............

I shagged a 50 year old when i was 39 and the realisation that she was using lube was not nice :evil:

At what point did you notice?

I do not wish to talk about that incident any further and should never have brought it up. do any of you know what lube tastes like!!! :puke:

Â