Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

So anyway guys, we've had our fun but I have a little problem;

I have FULL BLOWN AIDS, I'm talking, super, mega, ultra, agressive AIDS.. The type where you can see it crawling under my skin..

but I BLOODY HATE them condoms, what you reckon I should do? :huh:

Excuse me, there's a queue, wait your turn.

So guys, my balloon nob...

Cheers bud, how often was you seeing her for the first few months? im seeing her normally on a friday night, stop over then head off before the kids come home from their dad's.

Well I used to see her twice a week. Once on a Wednesday night after 8pm once the kid had gone to sleep and then Saturday night.

The Dad has left the country we think (nasty piece of work so that is a good thing) Since I met the kid we can all go out for the whole day on a Saturday and Sunday and I can go round straight after work too.

I am about 6 months into the relationship now and tonight will be the first night I have stayed over at hers. We took it slowly.

There are a lot of nutters and pervs out there, most of them live in VT OT!!! So women with kids have to be really careful. They need to be 100% sure on you and that takes time. As we took it slow, the kid adores it when we all go out and asks after me when I am not there. So the timing became naturally right.

Keep it slow and on her terms. Its worth the wait.

Very sound advice, greatly appreciated. She has suggested maybe going over in the week after the kids have settled but im worried they would come down. Dont want to confuse them or her so im a bit hesitant.

Her lad is 6 and her little girl is 5.

Cheers bud, how often was you seeing her for the first few months? im seeing her normally on a friday night, stop over then head off before the kids come home from their dad's.

Well I used to see her twice a week. Once on a Wednesday night after 8pm once the kid had gone to sleep and then Saturday night.

The Dad has left the country we think (nasty piece of work so that is a good thing) Since I met the kid we can all go out for the whole day on a Saturday and Sunday and I can go round straight after work too.

I am about 6 months into the relationship now and tonight will be the first night I have stayed over at hers. We took it slowly.

There are a lot of nutters and pervs out there, most of them live in VT OT!!! So women with kids have to be really careful. They need to be 100% sure on you and that takes time. As we took it slow, the kid adores it when we all go out and asks after me when I am not there. So the timing became naturally right.

Very sound advice, greatly appreciated. She has suggested maybe going over in the week after the kids have settled but im worried they would come down. Dont want to confuse them or her so im a bit hesitant.

Those are great ages to get involved with them. The last thing you want is teenagers who make your relationship hell.

The fact she wants you in the house with the kids there is a great sign. It means she is letting you into her 'nest' where they all feel safe. It is a sign that she trusts you.

If they come down, so what? She is telling you that she is ready and wants to progress things but do it in a controlled way.

Those are great ages to get involved with them. The last thing you want is teenagers who make your relationship hell.

The fact she wants you in the house with the kids there is a great sign. It means she is letting you into her 'nest' where they all feel safe. It is a sign that she trusts you.

If they come down, so what? She is telling you that she is ready and wants to progress things but do it in a controlled way.

Which is confusing for me as I get this for a bit and I start to feel like things are going somewhere then the next week I dont see her much. Guess things are just as confusing for her though. Its all a balancing act between me, her, her kids and family and friends.

I think ill just enjoy it as it happens and just take it on her terms rather than trying to engineer something out of it.

Assuming you've never been arrested for your many and varied sexual perversions, she can ask the Police to check you out and let her know you've never been caught at least.

Ditto if your job requires a CRB. Just show her that.

So Mrs. E was able to give you a 2nd chance then? :winkold:

Which is confusing for me as I get this for a bit and I start to feel like things are going somewhere then the next week I dont see her much. Guess things are just as confusing for her though. Its all a balancing act between me, her, her kids and family and friends.

I think ill just enjoy it as it happens and just take it on her terms rather than trying to engineer something out of it.

She will probably feel that because she is doing it all alone, that she has to be Supermum! She doesn't want to take her attention off the kids and have them say "when can we go and see daddy as he is more fun!". So she feels guilty cos of the kids when she gives you attention. And guilty cos of you when her attention is on the kids. She cannot win in her head.

Therefore she will be torn at the moment. But the act of inviting you over while the kids are under the same roof means that she is always thinking of a way to integrate you. Which is very positive.

Once she integrates you it will be fantastic. Or at least it was for me. and she is trying to do this slowly.

All you can do is tell her not to feel guilty and that you understand and you are happy to take things at her pace.

I love this thread because you see how people move on from their problems and it always works itself out.

Have a read of the very first post in this thread :winkold:

Soft sucks are great, My missus likes to do it when im asleep to wake me up which is something no alarm app on the Iphone can beat :lol:

As for the woman with kids, we were talking about this the other night, women really dont want to be introducing their kids to a partner early in case it dont work as further down the line the kids have met quite a few partners and thats not what you want your kids to see.

Another thing in any relationship is no matter what the kids come first, i know of some blokes whos wife has had a kid and they moan they they dont seem to get the attention that they had before and I just try and get it into them that they are now number 2 on the list.

Just enjoy it because if you make an issue of it then it may scare her off.

Soft sucks are great, My missus likes to do it when im asleep to wake me up which is something no alarm app on the Iphone can beat :lol:

As for the woman with kids, we were talking about this the other night, women really dont want to be introducing their kids to a partner early in case it dont work as further down the line the kids have met quite a few partners and thats not what you want your kids to see.

Another thing in any relationship is no matter what the kids come first, i know of some blokes whos wife has had a kid and they moan they they dont seem to get the attention that they had before and I just try and get it into them that they are now number 2 on the list.

Just enjoy it because if you make an issue of it then it may scare her off.

:shock:

First thing in the morning, I am usually desperate for a piss. A soft suck would worry me as at the point of climax I could end up pissing in her mouth!

First thing in the morning, I am usually desperate for a piss. A soft suck would worry me as at the point of climax I could end up pissing in her mouth!

That's happened to my mate. exactly that. She was sick.

Yep, there is no better start to the day than being woke up with the soft suck.

There's something wrong with you! :lol:

:D

Not me this time, I promise.

He thought he was finishing until it 'released', so he stopped midflow. She was throwing up in the toilet, him telling her to hurry up because he needed to finish his wee. He then had the nerve to ask her to carry on.

They split up shortly after for some reason.

Not me this time, I promise.

He thought he was finishing until it 'released', so he stopped midflow. She was throwing up in the toilet, him telling her to hurry up because he needed to finish his wee. He then had the nerve to ask her to carry on.

They split up shortly after for some reason.

:crylaugh:

Fantastic.

This is what I am worried about!

Just been texted that it is "games night" tonight at the girlfriends. Excited and a little scared!

You're going to get tied up with a NES controller and anally invaded with a light gun. :)

Â