Jordan Rhodes

Villan4Life

Lad is on fire something like 18 goals in last 10 games, already 5 career hat-tricks at 21, and 21 goals already this season

Worth a punt?

Him coming on as a impact sub got to be better than Heskey or Fonz. imagine Gabby, Bent and Rhodes all at once!

Was thinking to time when Newcastle took a punt on a goalscorer named Andy Cole from Bristal City and look how that turned out! Rhodes very much in the Cole/Darren Bent mould.

Whats everyone else think?

I would imagine a lot of Premier League clubs are looking at him at the moment, having made his international debut for Scotland last week (he was born in the famous Scottish city of Oldham...) He looks like a very good striker and I think Huddersfield will do well to hold onto him after this summer. Hopefully they will be able to keep him in January though, I would hate to see him leave a team going for promotion just to sit on the bench at a Premier League side or chasing a lost cause at some shit like Wigan.

Decent finisher, not convinced he has enough at the top level, although his form is remarkable at the moment. I can see a struggling Premier League club signing him in January for an over inflated fee and then chucking him in under massive pressure to perform and keep them in the division. I imagine he will be prolific at the lower levels but I don't think he will be a Premier League striker of note.