Jordan Rhodes

Villan4Life

I bought this lad up in the young players thread!

Hes not overly quick or silky, but he's one of those players who will challenge for every ball put into him. His movement seems good from the goals he scored for Scotland and the under 21's. He's 6"1 as well so he's a big lad.

must be worth 3/4 million.. probably 3/4 times the amount we paid for Hutton anyhow :D

• 1 month later...

as i put in the other thread spurs watched him tonight, i dont think he's that good, he'll end up on their bench and wonder what he's done

i think wolves is a good move for him, they are sniffing around maynard, his biggest problem would be micks love for doyle, i think at best everton/sunderland any higher and he's wasting 2/3 years of his career

Of course the lad is worth getting but for that reason we won't bother.

Makes much more sense to see Heskey falling on his backside every week.

It's reported we had a scout at the Wycombe game (along with West Ham, Spurs, Newcastle, Everton and Norwich).

Also reported that West Ham have failed with a £4m bid.

So it seems we are bothering a teensy bit but if we declined to pay upwards of £5m for him it would be understandable, wouldn't it?

So it seems we are bothering a teensy bit but if we declined to pay upwards of £5m for him it would be understandable, wouldn't it?

well last big money signing from League 1 has failed miserably for us

thionk Wigan be a good place for him