Euro 2012 Play offs

Voinjama

As an England fan, I could never be bitter about the success of a nation close to us, no matter how much they prefer us losing over most things. So well done on last nights win to Ireland and we'll see you in the Euro's.

still pinching myself, Didnt think we would even get 4 shots on target yesterday. But Estonia were very poor and not sure if it was nerves or lack of talent. Referee might have helped us a bit and at 11 vs 9 was only 1 outcome

still pinching myself, Didnt think we would even get 4 shots on target yesterday. But Estonia were very poor and not sure if it was nerves or lack of talent. Referee might have helped us a bit and at 11 vs 9 was only 1 outcome

Think Ireland could out-do England in the Euro's tbh.

Think Ireland could out-do England in the Euro's tbh.

I would LOVE them to meet like in '88 and '90. It could happen too, England are in pot 3 and ROI pot 4

Â