Euro 2012 Play offs

Voinjama

How bad were Turkey. After not qualifying for World Cup is the Guus Hiddink magic gone

You read the same article that I did :winkold: And Croatia are simply a better team.

actually didnt :) but its true.

really think he wanted that Chelsea job in the summer

How bad were Turkey. After not qualifying for World Cup is the Guus Hiddink magic gone

You read the same article that I did :winkold: And Croatia are simply a better team.

actually didnt :) but its true.

really think he wanted that Chelsea job in the summer

Oh. The article was titled 'After not qualifying for World Cup and Turkeys result last night is the Guus Hiddink magic gone', so almost word for word what you said.

Delighted :D

Off to the local credit union in the morning to arrange my finances for next summer.

Fingers crossed Ireland are drawn in a Polish group, even better if they're based in Poznan as that is where one of my chums is from and he said he'll put me up for the tournament!

It seems to me that everyone wants to be in Poland, rather than Ukraine, why is that? It's like 2000 when everyone wanted to be in Holland over Belgium, or in 2002 when everyone wanted to be in Japan over Korea, even though the Koreans embraced the tournament more. Although in 2008 I noticed people had no real preference but maybe that was because England were not there.

The thing with Turkey is the over reliance on Arda Turan who styles himself on Messi. The Turkish press have gone to town on the poor defending whilst absolving Demirel (gk) of all blame. The Hiddink magic hasn't gone...I just think he has a too bigger job to turn Turkey into a free flowing passing side.

Â