Could Noah's Ark hold all the animals?

steaknchips

.... giving advice on how to avoid becoming a homosexual.....

that sounds like a good read!

I'd guess it's basically down to diet (plenty of fibre, not too much pork), sensible shoes and good outdoor activities (whilst staying some distance from cottages).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I typed "all black people are stupid" on here, then tried to justify it by saying "I'm not racist, my mate John's black" I'd still be an ignorant, racist toerag. Your views give away your total ignorance, you don't even realise you're doing it.

No instead you type that ALL Jehovah's Witnesses are STUPID.... what does that make you Martin?

I really wouldn't accuse me of being a bigot with your history for all to see!

Stupid doesn't do you lot justice. Ignorant, homophobic and mental is merely the beginning.

ex homosexuals??

YES!! DDID was asking if his experimentation with homosexuality doomed him if he became a Christian - I pointed out the Apostle Pau's words

(1 Corinthians 6:9-11) . . .Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of YOU were. . . .

THAT IS WHAT SOME OF THEM WERE!.... including homosexuals

You can't be a baptised JW if you are a practicing homosexual because of high moral standards that are laid down in the Bible. If you don't agree with it - you don't profess to be one do you? It's called free choice.

In just the same manner as adultery, murder, stealing etc are not the standard for Christians.

There are lots of ex homosexuals amongst JWs and they are treated with kindness like ever

Ex homosexuals? How about current homosexuals? Are they afforded the same respect and right to make their own choices????

The kindness of JWs

Ex-gays are OK though. They must have been "cured" of their gayness.

ex homosexuals??

YES!! DDID was asking if his experimentation with homosexuality doomed him if he became a Christian - I pointed out the Apostle Pau's words

(1 Corinthians 6:9-11) . . .Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of YOU were. . . .

You can't be a baptised JW if you are a practicing homosexual because of high moral standards that are laid down in the Bible. If you don't agree with it - you don't profess to be one do you? It's called free choice.

In just the same manner as adultery, murder, stealing etc are not the standard for Christians.

There you again, equating homosexuality with murder and stealing. At least I know what to say to the JW scum next time they come knocking. "Yes please come in, my boyfriend and I have just finished having intercourse."

So homosexuals are immoral or have low morals I presume?

Risso was right Julie you are bigoted and I'm losing respect for you rapidly.

There are lots of ex homosexuals amongst JWs and they are treated with kindness like ever

Ex homosexuals? How about current homosexuals? Are they afforded the same respect and right to make their own choices????

The kindness of JWs

Ex-gays are OK though. They must have been "cured" of their gayness.

Well the JW should not have done that... she is expected to behave as a Christian. and we all answer for our actions.

No one is perfect - Serena Williams professes to also be a JW, however her behaviour on court is far from how she should behave and she knows it.

However how many JWs get bullied and ridiculed for their beleifs at work or elsewhere?

ex homosexuals??

Thanks for clearing that up.

I didn't realise that I was at one point, a homosexual.

I wish I had, think of all the things I've missed out on. The leather chaps are just the start, I'd love to sport a handle bar mustache and feel comfortable about it.

Next time I stick a finger up my pipe, I'll think of you Julie. Getting anally raped by Jesus.

However how many JWs get bullied and ridiculed for their beleifs at work or elsewhere?

If they came out with the sort of ignorant, homophobic stuff like you do, they'd be sacked long before they got the chance to be bullied.

(1 Corinthians 6:9-11) . . .Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of YOU were.

I didn't equate homosexuality with anything.... the Apostle Paul made that statement in Corinthians.

So homosexuals are immoral or have low morals I presume?

Risso was right Julie you are bigoted and I'm losing respect for you rapidly.

Only in the same manner as people who commit adultery etc. Again it is the standard laid down in the Bible so go pick a fight with the Apostle Paul