Could Noah's Ark hold all the animals?

steaknchips

Too busy? Posts about you? There was one post directed at you in which DDID I believe jokingly called you a God botherer and that was it. Nothing else.

You are free to comment on anything you want Julie but you already know that but don't be surprised that people myself included don't much like the views steaknchips appears to hold.

As for the relevance to the ark and Noah as I say have a read back but a huge amount of this thread including countless posts of your own weren't about that either.

Which leaves me wondering why you want to get off this topic? Which leaves me wondering about your views on it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps there are some Atheists/Agnostics who don't agree with homosexuality. Hitler and the Nazis were about as Christian as the demons and hated homosexuals who were treated as subhuman and thrown into concentration camps along with others..... and what's more so did Stalin - he had the act outlawed! Lenin legalised it, then Stalin illegalised it. Both Atheists IIRC

Well avoiding the whole "was Hitler a Christian or not?" debate, the fact of the matter is he and Stalin disliked homosexuality because the pair of them were absolute words removed. It's that simple, no other reason.

"I hate homosexuals because I don't believe in a God" are the words your putting into Stalin's mouth. That doesn't make any sense.

Which leaves me wondering why you want to get off this topic? Which leaves me wondering about your views on it.

It's easy to work out Julie's views on anything, just google what watchtower says about it.

Watchtower is very vocal in being anti-homosexual. It's a sin against god, and you should avoid it.

Steaknchips and Julie don't have views, as that would imply some sort of opinion or ability to look at things rationally. What they have is the strict party line, which they cut and paste at will. They're brain washed automatons.

mmmmm, Im just wondering why its just Julie and me having to answer what we think about homosexuality and what religion we are tied too..

How about everybody else using this thread to bare their beliefs?

True honest thoughts on the bible please?

Do you follow a religion and which one?

True honest thoughts on homosexuality?

mmmmm, Im just wondering why its just Julie and me having to answer what we think about homosexuality and what religion we are tied too..

I'm an atheist, and homosexuality doesn't bother me in the slightest. Who people fall in love with is their own affair, and if it makes them happy, then what business is it of the rest of us? Religion is the true evil in the world, and the sooner it dies a death the better we'll all be.

The Bible? probably the most dangerous book ever written, though the Quaran runs it close but hasn't been around long enough. As a pair of books though they should be locked in a padded cell and the key thrown away.

Why would I follow a religion? I don't believe in God and even if I did, I don't believe in taking orders from idiots.

Homosexuality? whatever floats your boat, not for me but I can't see anything wrong with it either, live and let live

Alright

Interesting insight into how people understood the world back before technology allowed for science to take over. Some of what Jesus (apprently) said is fair enough, Thomas Jefferson pretty much got it spot on with his 'Jesus had a good moral code' argument. However, it all was wrote in retrospect and therefore historically unreliable, and the less said about the subsequent books (after the gospels) the better.

No, I don't need it.

Fine with it, dabbled in it, wasn't for me, moved on.

mmmmm, Im just wondering why its just Julie and me having to answer what we think about homosexuality and what region we are tied too..

Err, I already told you what my own thoughts on homosexuality are in one of my posts that you actually quoted and responded too. Thanks for confirming you're not actually reading shit.

True honest thoughts on the Bible.

A book like any other book, written by man and translated so many times that it's lost any and all meaning it may have once had. A heinous piece of fiction penned by morally questionable individuals. Most certainly not the word of your God or any other God.

My Religion.

Don't have one. Don't need one.

True, honest thoughts on Homosexuality.

I have no issues with it whatsoever.

What they have is the strict party line, which they cut and paste at will. They're brain washed automatons.

Actually that's not true .....and an example I found out and posted thanks to your posts.

As I posted you were complaining about the Declaration of Facts sent to Hitler in 1933 not being condemnatory enough and too soft on the Nazis...and as I showed it seems that quite a few German rank and file JWs agreed at that convention voted with their feet and refused to adopt it!

They also complained about the branch manager who drew it up consistently watering down documents and he subsequently left to avoid Nazi persectution for his beleifs.

Anyone who complains about JWs and homosexuality forgets that the congregations in places like San Francisco are full of HIV Positive and full blown AIDs victims due to homosexuality and drug addiction etc. It is not the standard for Christians and if someone wants to get baptised as a JW then they can't be a homosexual.... but nevertheless whether they have become JWs or not they receive nothing but kindness.

In Africa in fact there are thousands of women in congregations all over the continent... such as in places like Kenya who have died of AIDS because unbeknown to them their husbands were having sex with men as well as their wives. In many cases this has also been passed onto the children who are now HIV positive orphans. Those orphaned children are cared for by the rest of the JW families.

Too busy? Posts about you? There was one post directed at you in which DDID I believe jokingly called you a God botherer and that was it. Nothing else.

You are free to comment on anything you want Julie but you already know that but don't be surprised that people myself included don't much like the views steaknchips appears to hold.

As for the relevance to the ark and Noah as I say have a read back but a huge amount of this thread including countless posts of your own weren't about that either.

I meant earlier on in the thread.... not DDID's post!

As you said. Read the thread.....and I would see why you have been asking Steak and Chips about his views on homosexuality - I conceeded I hadn't had time to read it because EARLIER in the thread I'd been answering posts and questions aimed at me!!

I have never strayed off the topic of Noah and the flood unless another poster has asked a question or hurled an accusation.

Wait a minute Julie - are you making the claim that homosexuality is responsible for AIDs?

For goodness sake! NO... it's a blood borne disease passed on by dirty needles and sex. Homosexual or hetrosexual!!

Many homosexuals and hetrosexuals are HIV positive and it is a huge scourge in Africa because Anal sex in particular is much more common between homosexual men and women to avoid preganancy.

In Africa in fact there are thousands of women in congregations all over the continent... such as in places like Kenya who have died of AIDS because unbeknown to them their husbands were having sex with men as well as their wives. In many cases this has also been passed onto the children who are now HIV positive orphans. Those orphaned children are cared for by the rest of the JW families.

Yes, AIDS is rife in Africa because of men secretly having sex with other men. You silly, bigoted, ignorant cow.

In Africa in fact there are thousands of women in congregations all over the continent... such as in places like Kenya who have died of AIDS because unbeknown to them their husbands were having sex with men as well as their wives.

:shock:

What. The. ****.

This is ignorance of the most depressing.

Granted, I'm sure there are a few Africans batting for both sides. There is a healthy percentage of MPs doing the same thing..... there are a healthy number of blokes in Africa knobbing goats and probably some lonely Cumbrian farmers too....

The AIDS epidemic in Africa is down to a total lack of contraception. end of discussion.