Could Noah's Ark hold all the animals?

steaknchips

Trent,

Sin, death, disease etc ARE in the world...

Free will gives us the knowledge to know that we sin..We ALL sin..

If a person has a sexual attraction over a child and carries out those desires and he/she knows its a sin..It dosnt mean that person will be condemned to Hell. Praying for forgiveness and help to overcome these thoughts/desires along with faith will..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they're in the same boat?

If you like a bit of cock you're going to hell unless you repent.

What about me? Finger up the arse, had a gobble or two, am I on my way down? Genuinely interested.

If you dont believe in Christ you wont be saved..

I think you are missing the important point..SIN IS IN THE WORLD..

What about me? Finger up the arse, had a gobble or two, am I on my way down? Genuinely interested.

No you are missing the point just like you missed the questions.

You seem oblivious to the fact that even in avoiding answering the questions put to you you are exposing your beliefs and your true beliefs.

Say I do, for argument sake. Say one day I wake up and Christ appears to me in my weetabix. I'm a believer.

But you know, I've got a few gay friends and they are in the main good people and I don't want to believe my friends are going to hell based on sexual preference. I also don't believe liking a finger up my arse when I'm a bout to shoot my bolt (the G spot is up there, give it a whirl) should preclude me from heaven. So I refuse to stop it.

I also sucked a bloke off, if you remember. Now, I love god, love everything about him, follow all his tweets and everything. But I point blank refuse to view the misguided attempts of my youth (about 6 months ago) to "try it all" as some kind of sin. I'm human, he gave me free will and I'm a curious little bugger. So no, I won't be repenting on that score.

Still going to hell?

I think you are missing the important point..

I think he got the point I'm just not sure he thought it was relevant. ;)

I kind of don't get it. I'm struggling to see through all the inconsistencies and the nonsensical language and figure out how many fingers I'm allowed to shove up my arse before it becomes sodomy.

I want to avoid hell to tell you the truth. I'm 1/4 ginger (shhhh) so I don't do well in heat.

Wrong Ark.... (But In vain attempt to change the subject)

Just saying the Greeks... you know those most reliable of chappies who always tell the truth - are claiming they've found Alexander the Great's Tomb on the Island of Thasos along with the Ark of the Covenant which they claim was buried with him.

It's been all over t-internet last couple of days but as they're on the point of self inflicted bankruptcy in need a tourist boost, I'm not booking my plane ticket just yet!

Alexander the Great:

dc77a52aba0da99b30a109f06e6e1fc6.jpg

Ark of the Covenant or Ark of the Testimony:

ArkoftheCovenant.jpg

Let's rephrase the question. Forget about paedophiles (whatever sex of child they "prefer") for now.

Homosexuality between consenting adults (male or female). Sinful or not? Does this God of yours love them, or are they going to burn in hell if they don't "repent"?

I think you are missing the important point..

I think he got the point I'm just not sure he thought it was relevant. ;)

I kind of don't get it. I'm struggling to see through all the inconsistencies and the nonsensical language and figure out how many fingers I'm allowed to shove up my arse before it becomes sodomy.

It was just a reference to previous avoidance tactics employed by steaknchips. As for your maths question... I will let steak answer that as I would imagine he can ask God for you.

I want to avoid hell to tell you the truth. I'm 1/4 ginger (shhhh) so I don't do well in heat.

You might as well go for the fist, you're going to hell anyway. ;)