Barclays Premier League

White Hart Lane, London

Initial Ticket Allocation - 1,700

Ticket Prices

£36-40 [adults]

£20-23 [over 65s]

£18-21 [under 16s]

Sale Dates

Thursday October 6th: On sale to 2011/12 Season Card Holders who attended 3+ Away fixtures in the 2010/11 season*

Thursday October 13th: On sale to 2011/12 Season Card Holders *

Thursday October 20th: On sale to supporters who have Away Booking History*

Thursday October 27th: On sale to supporters with Aston Villa Booking History*

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
someone said on H&V that as of wednesday last week, there were 330 tickets left to sell. just about manage it, do you reckon?

better turn out than i was expecting. half day off work, hopefully get too drunk to care about the result

Is anyone in the lower? Dont wanna be in amongst rows of empty seats...enough of that at home games

Yeah im in the lower. Its my third visit and the previous two times i've been in the upper - always seemed decent banter in the lower.

Cold winter evening in London, Monday night, = villa boys in great voice!!

The upper tier is better. The lower tier is okay, I find the stewarding in the lower tier really over the top especially if you stand up, they never seem to moan at the spurs fans standing up though, I had a right old argument with the police and stewards 2 seasons ago plus the refreshment area is a right shithole in the lower.

Having said that for a top end premier league team white hart lane is a shed. I think its a right dump, no wonder they want a new stadium

Â