F1 2011

villarule123

does anyone know how much you get for trading in 2010?

want to trade in a few more older games but will only be a couple of quid each.

want to get this but 2010 with a controller was so hard. do you need a wheel? does it make it way easier?

does anyone know how much you get for trading in 2010?

want to trade in a few more older games but will only be a couple of quid each.

want to get this but 2010 with a controller was so hard. do you need a wheel? does it make it way easier?

You'll get £11 in store credit from HMV for F1 2010, try them, i've found them to be quite good on price when trading in games.

The game would be better with a wheel, especially with cornering, but its comfortably playable with a controller with assists. However, start to tone down the assists, and i've found it a bit of a struggle.

Loving this massive improvement over 2010, car handling has improved a lot and DRS and KERS are amazing, just don't open the DRS too soon coming out of a corner or you'll be in a nice accident.

Been playing full races in career with Williams. Had a bad start in Australia in qualifying in the rain coming 24th. Recovered it in the race in the dry coming 6th, came flying off the line with KERS up 12 places on the first lap. Came 8th in Malaysia. China and Turkey were both DNF, lost my wing in both and smashed the car, doubt I would have been in the points for either anyway.

Still not seen a safety car yet.

• 2 months later...

I picked up this when it and DiRT 3 were discounted a little while ago. DiRT has been taking up all my time but I'm soon going to finish up all the events and move on to this.

Is this much more difficult than Codemasters' other racers? I'm well used to their style, thanks to RaceDriver: GRID, and was able to jump straight into DiRT 3 with difficulty set to highest and most assists off, using a control pad, yet do well (nailed all the Platinum challenges). But I actually don't know F1 all too well and all the stuff about pit strategies and fuel mixes is confusing.

Also the open wheel races were a nightmare on GRID. When I first tried the F3 at Spa-Francorchamps, that corner after the long starting straight must have wiped me out dozens of times.

My Brother in law is F1 mad and Play are doing 2010 for £8.99,is it worth a look at this price as an additional christmas present?

• 3 months later...

Got this yesterday on 360 for £15.

It seems decent but the thing im struggling with is the frame rate and the twitchiness of the cornering, which when combined together equals an unsmooth drive it seems.

The last sony one while boring and sterile was as smooth as butter but this seems all over the place, not even a steady 30fps which should be a standard thing you would imagine.

Maybe just need to get used to it first.

Â