GTA 5

Genie

The white dot on the radar with a red border that signifies a player in your crew didn't give it away then? ;)

I'll be on tonight and stay later.

Yes but I'm in 3 different crews and I hadn't set it to the VT crew, so it didn't show... :P

Are you in this crew?

so_solid_crew.jpg

They told me I wasn't 'solid' enough and that I had 21 seconds to leave...

post-25805-Bryan-Cranston-staring-down-W

• Like 1

You can also shoot people and drive cars.

I don't get it? ...

By stating the obvious he is making an ironic comment which is in direct contrast to all the stuff highlighting the more obscure things you can do in the game. It's a joke. And yes, I did deliberately choose blue comic sans for this reply. :)

I thought he was taking the mick, as if our comments were obvious, and it because of that, it was the joke I didn't get :D

Me and 8P went on a bounty hunt yesterday, good fun that..

It did make me laugh how that guy clearly thought he was the dogs testicles in his armoured police car, running us over, running us over etc until uh-oh armoured car went kaboom and all of a sudden me and pink motor had the upper hand......ok it was still 2 against 1 but....erm...yeah...

We could have got serious monies as well if we would have hijacked that Simeon vehicle driven by Mr 'I've got a secret plan to get this car to the garage but I'm telling everyone in the whole game about it on my mic and am oh so surprised when people come to get me' but......SOMEBODY was being a little bearrrrch and wanted to get their car back right at that moment and they wouldn't wait a second longer or they'd scweeem n scweem n scweeeeeeeem

Picture of 91 at that moment here -

ta2_4_gif11.gif

• Like 1

I wanna get into the online bit of gta. You guys sound like your having a blast!

Playing with Stinko, 91 and Beardo weirdo is like a Country & Western song; you lose your shirt, you lose your hair, you lose your car, you lose your money and you feel pretty miserable afterwards.

• Like 2

Playing with my rastafarian friend here driving is literally watching a car crash.

Is there a way of permanantly making body armour invisible? I'm sick of having to turn it off everytime I buy some (which is all the damn time with you reprobates).

• Like 1

Nice to have the opportunity to work with a proffessional for once on that last mission :P

And what an epic mission it was.

Feel bad the guy exited and got nothing and you two layabouts got 8k each

...and now we're doing a plane race...is this meant to be a humbling experience for me?

What's your job, you're always on long after midnight? :suspect:

Lady of the night?

Yes I'm a prostitute with no customers, 

tumblr_m1wlgtTUGC1qbe0gto1_500.gif

Because the weather is cold now (As you can clearly see from this picture) I bought a hat

0_0.jpg

Here I am chillin' in my hat with two blokes

0_0.jpg

and here with two ladies

0_0.jpg

and here before I got my hat with some old lady

0_0.jpg

Everyone smokes in this game it seems.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 3

Â