Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

I wouldn't mind doing one if that's cool. I do know how to set one up. If you are interested, just let me know.

Sounds good to me mate, no idea how to do it been trying and can't figure out how to join one.

So if you can host it and help me sort joining we are good to go.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going PL or Championship then or a mix of the two?

A bit of Championship promotion battle could be fun and is a little more fair in terms for teams, if we do that I will go for Leicester. The temptation to have Small Heath and destroy them was strong though.

I have just quickly set one up.

Server Name: VillaTalk

Password: astonvilla

It will continue after 2 minutes and after 60% of users are ready to continue.

I am on it most nights during the week so that shouldn't be a problem.

To play a network game, you all need to download Hamachi https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/

once you have Hamachi, set up an account (free) and once this is done, you have to join the server of the host of the network game. I think mine would be "Lolleyj" and password "snoopy" once you have joined, then I start a new game, you all load up FM and then type in the I.P address which is given to you by the group and then you just copy and paste that into the join network game bit and you're good to go.

Just going to network game without hamachi or being part of the group on hamachi won't work.

Got a problem, I am allowed 6 members of staff and currently have 3, been trying to appoint more but the deal falls through, well.. it is weird as it falls through but when I offer again I get a screen telling me I cannot offer a contract to this person until the club accepts an offer from me (all have been free agents) thus, I cannot add to my staff members.

Anybody heard of this happening before??

Got a problem, I am allowed 6 members of staff and currently have 3, been trying to appoint more but the deal falls through, well.. it is weird as it falls through but when I offer again I get a screen telling me I cannot offer a contract to this person until the club accepts an offer from me (all have been free agents) thus, I cannot add to my staff members.

Anybody heard of this happening before??

Check to see how many 1st team coaches u can have, as ive found i had ran out of coaches allowed by my board, but checked the staff allowed, i could have another 3 if i set there role as a 1st team coach instead of a coach....

Â