Ticket deals/special offers

wedge

Villa would like fans to welcome new winger Charles N'Zogbia - by offering a special WEB EXCLUSIVE ticket offer for Blackburn.

N'Zogbia shirts have been flying off the shelves at Villa Stores so to celebrate this new-found love for the star signing, Villa's online ticket office is also getting in on the act.

The offer is now available with tickets priced at £15 each.

Seats available are in economy areas - Blocks K1/K7 and L1/2/8/9.

The deal is only available online.

That's not the only special offer available for the Rovers clash.

A terrific 4-for-£50 deal is on sale also - ensuring great value for all the family.

With this superb special offer, it is a perfect opportunity to show your support by bringing the family down for the 2011-12 Villa Park curtain-raiser.

The 4-for-£50 deal includes two adult tickets and two U16s tickets and it is available in the Doug Ellis Stand Lower section [economy areas].

There will also be a host of FREE activities available before kick-off at the summer family fun day - for more information click here.

Tickets are on general sale.

You will be able to get hold of your tickets for the clash on Saturday August 20, kick-off 3pm by visiting the Ticket Offices at Villa Park or New Street or by phoning the hotline at 0800 612 0970.

They will also be available to buy online by clicking the icon below.

In all cases, it's a maximum of six seats per booking and with phone and online sales, there's a £2 booking charge.

Tickets elsewhere in the stadium are £24 to £40 for adults, £21 to £40 for young adults/ students/armed forces, £19 to £40 for O65s, £16 to £40 for U16s, £16 to £40 for U8s.

There is also a £42 adult/junior combo ticket available also.

Wheelchair tickets are also available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970.

There have been a plethora of fixtures between the sides over the past few seasons and we even faced Rovers in the Barclays Asia Trophy during the pre-season programme.

This top-flight tussle is the latest encounter between the sides and if the Carling Cup semi-final game from two seasons ago is anything to go by, we're in for a treat.

Trailing 2-0 at one stage, Villa came storming back to win 6-4 as they charged on to the Wembley final.

We're sure Alex McLeish will be happy with three points from this latest game - whatever the scoreline.

Remember to buy online, on phone or in person.

OS

I don't feel like that. I don't buy a season ticket to get cheap tickets. I buy it so I can say I'm a season ticket holder when people ask who I support. The occasional Wembley ticket is a bonus.

Anyone know how to get these £15 tickets as I could probably find a few people to come along? I've been on the online ticket system and selected a seat in L2 and it's saying £26.

As a ST holder I'm not in the slightest annoyed by these offers. The odd few games might be cheaper if you split a ST price by 19, but they won't run them every game and it will always work out cheaper buying a ST. However the main reason I have my ST for the convenience of not having to fanny about every week getting a ticket.

Does anyone know if you can return tickets? If so may return my £24 ones and get some £15 ones!

Surely too much hassle for the sake of saving £9?

Although I agree that it's annoying suddenly introducing these offers, sales must be slow!

You're right. I couldn't be arsed in the end!

Â