Zidane????????

mansonAVFC

Should he do the decent thing and give up his goldenball award?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should he do the decent thing and give up his goldenball award?

• Yes
    • No

Been pondering this and i think he should, what he done was very wrong and someone of his experience should know better and so much for FIFA's slogan My game is Fair play shite, so is planting your noggin in your opponents chest fair play. So what does FIFA do???? they give him a freakin award! He should do the decent thing and refuse it!

What do you think?

LOL RC - plus from the link that OLDFART!!!! put up of Materrazzi's antics made the Ukrainian blood within me boil! Trying to castrate Sheva, the bastard!

No, the judges decided he would get it before the Final.

If it was a fair play award then yes....but its not, he was the best player in the World Cup as decicded by a group of old fella's, which included Dr Venglos!

Yes. That's more like it. Look, I realise these You Tube video compilations can paint a distorted picture but the cynicism of that bastard Materazzi would seem to know no bounds. Mind you, Julian Dicks could mix it too!

Playing football, we've all had bouts of stupidity every now and again - but some of the things he did, highlighted in that video, were calculated and malicious to a very nasty level.

Am I the only one who noticed that Materazzi kicks Zidane as he goes down, before he overacts and curls into the fetal position like the racist pussy fucktard that he is?

Yes!

Nope.

Giving it up would just put more fuel on this story which seems destined to run and run and run as it is already.

Sundays game should have been about a team becoming World Champions, not a player getting sent off. Doing something spectacularly newsworthy like giving up the ball will just detract from Italy further.

Give it up for one mistake made in a situation full of adrenaline and heat? No way. Even if I strongly agree with what he did was awful, a disgrace, I still thinks it forgivable. He's done so much more good things to football than bad.

Â