LONG BALL TO BENT

LONG BALL TO BENT

LONG BALL TO BENT

LONG BALL TO BENT

LONG BALL TO BENT

etc.

Let's hope he's still there

Marcus Bent?

Actually that's a good point about MON. Although I don't rate him as a manager and was glad to see the back of him, I do wonder what really went on behind closed doors when he walked out. I actually think it was the board who **** up big time and they were lucky enough that MON kept quiet throughout the whole mess.

I'm not a happy bunny... None of this makes sense at all. My head hurts and (if AM is appointed) my heart will be broken. I will allways support Villa and it will never wain but this is pushing me to my limit. I'm holding on to the hope that this ain't happening and RL is just hearing him out. RL is a businessman and cannot afford a fan revolt so I still believe he has someone up his sleave.

I hope.

I don't like the idea of McLeish beng our manager in the slightest. I think his record is poor and I don't see what he offers us in terms of improving our style of play or in youth development.

Still, what makes me saddest of all is hearing my fellow fans lay into Randy Lerner and Paul Faulkner before we've even interviewed the guy. If it turns out we've tapped him up, then I'll come around to that way of thinking I suppose, as I've always been proud to support and grand old club and institution which prides itself on conducting its affairs in a proper manner. Hearing that we've deviated from that would be very disappointing.

In the meantime, we're jumping the gun here and to be honest a significant number of Villa fans have been acting terribly throughout this search for our next manager. We've come across as deluded to fans of other clubs all across the country because of how we reacted to McClaren and now McLeish. All along we've been lambasting the media and throwing our support behind Randy when we didn't want to believe what we were hearing and now some of us want him gone??

Let's just calm down, let the board conclude the application process, and then see how our new manager, whoever it turns out to be, performs. We can always just sack him if he's rubbish, and if we don't remain calm whilst he is implementing his ideas and tactics onto the team then we're just making it more difficult for the players to do their job.

No chance Bent will be here the 1 season after the tool from across the city is appointed

Stale unimaginative football he's going to hate it

I look forward to watching the usual trend continue where we lose our best player on a seasonal basis just like clockwork.

This shits getting ridiculous now, the new age of twitter and info on demand has killed people waiting calmly to wait and see.

Apparently Curbs was interviewed last time, nothing wrong with having a plan B.

The following words and acronyms need banning :

ITK

Smoke

Mirrors

And you can add

'Meltdown'

and

'Our great club'

to that list

"General"

"Proud History Bright Future"

"Champions league ambitions"