Gobbey Cabbage

Cap'n_Guttiwuts

How would this here viddy be makin' ye feel'?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How would this here viddy be makin' ye feel'?

• Jumpin' like a freed barnacle be with a big giant ol' rummy grin on ye' face
    • All warm o' fuzzy inside, teary in ye' glazzies n' weak in ye' pegs!
    • Numb inside, as me wife be leavin' ye as ye' be talkin' like a pirate on thee' time

Avast is you be' lookin' for an 'aye' first mates?!

Well AYE then, I be free! I be hoistin' me jolly roger! but not in thee' 'Somalian' way mind! However if thee blasted authorites ( I be lookin' at Bickster) be askin' I be a regular landlubber see!

Me av' be comin' across ye' Ol' Gregg legend one dark lonesome night! He be showin' me his 'mangina'! He indeed be one fishy B**tard!

Good day to ye'

Cap'n Gutiwuts

Nearly right! Me first full name be Uptomenutsinyemum! Ahaargg! But this be here me formal name see! Everyone be callin' me Cap'n!

I be not wantin' to ere ye' cabin boy shanties neither ye' rascal'!

Good day to ye'

Cap'n Guttiwuts

Aye! *Sigh* You be' fightin' like a cow etc. etc.! Me be' hearin' this all thee' time from ye' landlubbers! Ye' be playin' to many video games me matey!

Good day to ye'

Cap'n Guttiwuts

Congratulations Cap'n, you passed Pirate Test #1!

Pirate Test #2:

Given the choice, which would you rather listen to?

a) Turisas

B) Alestorm

c) Sade

d) Nightwish

e) Ace of Base

Ah, what true pirate could resist the call of the Thunderdome? I doff my Tricorne to you Cap'n.

I would have also accepted the answer "Happy Nation-era Ace of Base, but none of their subsequent work".

Ah, what true pirate could resist the call of the Thunderdome? I doff my Tricorne to you Cap'n.

I would have also accepted the answer "Happy Nation-era Ace of Base, but none of their subsequent work".

"We don't need another hero!"

It's not like I have the record or anything... :oops:

Cracking tribute from Robbie Williams though. Surprised Robbie didn't break down completely on hearing it. He's loving angels instead now...

Â