Woooooah! I'm going to Jamaica

Dante_Lockhart

Yes, I've ripped off the Venga Boys song, but still.

Just booked myself a holiday! Mate and his missus (also mate) are getting married there October next year, asked if I could come, so this morning I went to Thompson and booked it up! This is seriously out of character for me lol.

2 weeks all inclusive. So excited. Only 18 months to go

I went to Jamaica with my parents when I was younger; it's the best place I've ever been to. This was partially influenced by my love for Bob Marley, though! If you're interested in his music/life, then it's certainly worth a trip to his mausoleum in Nine Mile. Such a beautiful and tranquil place, and there should be trips there from Ocho Rios.

Dunns River Falls is probably worth doing, although you all have to hold hands as you walk up and I had two HUGE women behind me, which made it very difficult!

Whatever you do, you'll have an awesome time - I'm very jealous!

The only potential problem with going in October is that you're in hurricane season. Obviously you'd still be very unlucky to be hit by a tropical storm, but they're more likely in August-October than other months.

Yes, I've ripped off the Venga Boys song, but still

Isn't the venga boys song "...going to Ibiza"?

I went to Jamaica in 2008 had a awesome time 8)

This is the song you actually ripped off and the destination is a little closer to where your actually going than Ibiza.

Note: It is nearly as bad as the Vengaboys version.

• 1 year later...

This has come round FAST!

Missus is all booked on the trip too now so it'll be our first proper holiday together. Can't think of a better one.

All paid up, passports registered, insurance done, flight seats picked.. just gotta wait now. 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Â