Matchday pitchside invite ?

MustaphaShag

Just had a call from B6 informing me that me and the Mrs have been selected for a pitchside experience at the Stoke game on Sat. Girl on phone was a bit vague though, she just said bring a camera. Anyone got any idea idea whats involved ?

Just had a call from B6 informing me that me and the Mrs have been selected for a pitchside experience at the Stoke game on Sat. Girl on phone was a bit vague though, she just said bring a camera. Anyone got any idea idea whats involved ?

......yeah its great, you get to take pictures of Stan Collymore slipping your missus a crippler in the dug-out.......or she can take pics of you if you prefer.......

......yeah its great, you get to take pictures of Stan Collymore slipping your missus a crippler in the dug-out.......or she can take pics of you if you prefer.......

:shock: :crylaugh:

haha good work!

I sit down by the tunnel and see these folks quite often, they have a bunch of people walk alongside the pitch while the players train, then as they're going back in they stand next to the tunnel and you er clap or boo or what have you

Â